Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Hand Deliver Save the Dates/Invites

So we are getting ready to send out our save the dates, there are lots of people that we are sending them to because they live so far away, and that's the only way. But we live in a small town, and many of the remaining guests live there too. Is it tacky to hand deliver those save the dates and invitations and save money on the postage? (I'm being a frugal bride!)

Thanks! :) 

Re: Hand Deliver Save the Dates/Invites

• Options
    Hand delivery is acceptable.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    So we are getting ready to send out our save the dates, there are lots of people that we are sending them to because they live so far away, and that's the only way. But we live in a small town, and many of the remaining guests live there too. Is it tacky to hand deliver those save the dates and invitations and save money on the postage? (I'm being a frugal bride!)

Thanks! :) 
    Still make sure you have their addresses in case you don't see them and need to mail them something, like a Thank You note.  And don't hand deliver an invitation to them if there are other people in the room who won't get invited.
  • Options
    You can use hand delivery, but you need to be discreet.  Don't hand deliver an invitation to anyone if anyone else is present who isn't being invited.  Also, I'd be careful about when you hand over the invitations-you don't want to do it at a time when they're distracted and could put them down and forget to take them home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards