Wedding Invitations & Paper

Save The Dates

It's time to start thinking about STDs and I'm torn between using a website like Wedding Paper Divas or finding someone on Etsy. Does anyone have any Etsy recommendations? I received an invitation kit from WPD and I like them, but I also want to see what else is out there.

Re: Save The Dates

• We ordered our STDs from AGiftfulHeart.    3x5 magnets on an attach card sent in shimmer envelopes.  Quality was outstanding and the customer service was top notch.
  • Thanks @JoanE2012! I will look at their stuff!
  • Honestly, and some may turn their noses up a this.... but FI and I are taking a photo of us in our element, cars and burning rubber, and using Walmart to print them. They have a card-stock option for original prints and you can add wording to them just the same as if you were printing a Christmas card. It's saving us money on STDs and also will let us splurge on our invites, which will also be original; however, we are going to use a local printing/paper company to watermark an awesome photo we took over vacation and add all the vital info to it :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards