Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

No gift thank you's?

So, we had a great wedding.  Post wedding we are preparing our thank you cards and noted every card and gift.  When putting this info in our wedding planning software, I noticed that my own sister didn't get me so much as a card.

There were a few people who did get us anything or give us a card but they came.  I assume I still give them a thank you card but is this unusual?

What do I do about my sister?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: No gift thank you's?

• The thank you is not for just the gift. It's for taking time out of their life to celebrate yours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My sister came but did not give me a card nor a gift. She was not in the wedding.

My Mother in Law did not so much as even give us a CARD. I cannot explain how much I lothe this woman.... She offered to pay for our rehearsal dinner and a month before bailed. It didn't matter to us, we can afford it. It was just the principal that she offered then came up with excuses as to why she wouldn't pay for it anymore. Move forward to the rehearsal dinner, her and her husband (my husbands step father, not real father) order A BOTTLE OF WINE. Most of our guests didn't drink or only had 1. I just though it was extremely rude. I will not be sending her a thank you. lol
    Married the love of my life on Friday, December 16, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards