Not Engaged Yet

Moo Monday

2»

Re: Moo Monday

• @southernpeach89 so you're saying I could make a killing if I mailed chocolate covered bacon to NEY folks? Guys, I think I've found my summer job! Due to the ridiculous temps in Florida, though, your bacon will not ship until uh November. Just in time for turkey day!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @southernpeach89 & @blue - you're supposed to put the rings ON a finger!! That's the NEY tradition!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @goldenpenguin oh man we failed!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue had really tiny fingers and my ring would have swallowed her whole hand and there is no way in hell her ring could fit on my sausage fingers lol
  • @southernpeach89 lol blame it on my fingers!! Can't you just come back so we can do the pictures better? :)
  • TwoDimes said:
    I jinxed myself by talking about uninvited guests this morning. I just went home for my lunch break, and I checked the mail to see if we'd gotten any RSVPs. We got one where instead of names on the M______ line, it just says, "There will be 4 people attending." No names. No return address on the envelope. I'm assuming it's FI's grandfather (we're not close to him), because he's the only guest we invited from FL, and the envelope's postal stamp says Orlando. And if that's the case.... we only invited FI's grandfather and his wife.... not 4 people. 

I seriously do not get what is so hard to understand about this concept: the ONLY people invited are the people listed on the invitation. WHAT IS DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT?!
    I was so glad that I numbered all our RSVPs. I actually don't remember now if anyone didn't sign the M line, but at least it was something that I didn't have to worry about. (I wrote the number tiny on the back of the card and it corresponded to what line they were on in my massive wedding spreadsheet). I hope you're able to figure it out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• This weekend was a lot of fun! On Saturday I hosted a girls's craft day at my apartment and yesterday I took my little sister to Epcot for her birthday! I spent way too much money but I know she had a good time and it was her first time going, so I'm ok with that.

BF and I put together a camping trip for this weekend with about a dozen friends and now BF thinks he is getting sick. Hopefully he will be better by Saturday..

• My weekend was great! BF and I went with my sister and a group of friends to the Rascal Flatts concert on Saturday, which was a great time despite being super HOT! Yesterday we hung out with BF's mom and stepdad for the afternoon. BF's mom is already antsy for grandkids and we're not even engaged yet, yikes! She had BF when she was 21 and he's her only child, so she's more than ready for me to start popping them out. Not anytime soon!!!

Although, I have this suspicion that BF might be proposing this weekend... I know I'm supposed to convince myself that he isn't so that I don't get my hopes up, but that's much easier said than done! He also said the other day that it was definitely happening before August, so I know that if it isn't this weekend that it will be soon. I know that he's put a lot of thought into whatever he has planned, so I really don't want to spoil that for him (or me!) but I'm also just so excited!

On another note, school is done in 3 DAYS! I don't even know how. After revealing to my students today that this was my first year teaching and them responding with "You did a great job!" just melts my heart and reminds me why I teach!
  • @knockonwood5127 haha yea my ex's mom had him at 21 and was gung ho for grandkids when we were in high school. I was like "no way Jose!" It creeped me out big time lol we eventually broke up for other reasons and she STILL doesn't have a grandkid. She's like 45. My parents are 61 and don't bug me as much as she did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards