Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding Vendor Reviews

Hello! Below are reviews from my wedding a couple of weeks ago! It was completely amazing! Best wishes to you all on your big day!

Invitations: Michael's Invitations - I didn't realize Michael's makes custom invites along with those make-your-own invite packages they sell in the stores! Our invites turned out great and were very inexpensive!

Venue: Westwood Country Club - fantastic! The staff was amazing and they do so much for you - can create a completely custom menu, they packed all the gifts into my parents cars around 10pm so they were ready to go when the night ended, and they provided to-go boxes for cupcakes at the end of the night. Great to work with! Delicious food! Indoor-outdoor cocktail hour on the wrap around veranda was a favorite with the guests.

Flowers: A Secret Garden, Avon OH - awesome! Only ordered my bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres from them as centerpiece flowers were silk (from Michael's) but they were beautiful and very reasonably priced.

Photographer: Matt Swetel Photography - amazing! It was Matt plus an assistant so things moved quickly. We had them both for the whole day - even at the base package price! They were not intrusive at all at the ceremony or reception. I can't wait to see how all the pics turn out!

Reception Band: The Element, The Cleveland Music Group (formerly Jerry Bruno Productions) - the highlight of the night! They were phenomenal and we received countless compliments on them! 5-piece band with a great set list. Kept things rocking all night and the dance floor was packed! Highly, highly recommend them.

Ceremony Music: Christopher Toth - he sang and was our pianist during the ceremony. Wonderful job and reasonably priced.

Dress: A Bride's Design, Avon OH - Laura was wonderful to work with! I purchased one of her designs and it was just perfect for me! She has a lot of options in her store and does a lot of custom designs as well. Also does her own tailoring and has a great variety of accessories - I bought my earrings and necklace from her and she created a custom headpiece to match since I didn't wear a veil.

Tuxedos: Tuxedo Junction, North Olmsted OH - reasonably priced and good quality. They guys got mid-range dark grey suits and they all looked great!

Limo: A-1 Mr. Limo - Dave our driver was a blast! Super friendly and kept things light and fun as we were driving around taking pictures. We had a small bridal party so got the Chrysler 300 stretch limo and it fit our group well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards