Wedding Woes

cabi clothing party

have any of you ever attended one?

i was invited to one. on one hand, i adore this person. on the other hand, i am very specific shopper.

Re: cabi clothing party

• I just googled.  Their stuff looks cute, but I'd definitely want to see it/try it on in person.  It's definitely too spendy for me to not have an in-person experience with it. 

I mean, if nothing works for you...you don't be disappointing this person by not buying, right? 
  • no. i don't go to those "parties" as a rule.

I had to google too. the clothes are NMS, and pricey. If I'm spending that much on new clothes, I'm going to Nordstrom and using the personal shopper/stylist service, and getting it tailored. 
  • well, she does know me well enough to invite me to this party: it is for clearance cabi only, $10-$30 per piece.

meh. maybe i'll go. there will be cake, cookies and booze.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

All I know is it goes fast and pricey on selling walls.  The only thing close is Matilda Jane and Lilly Pullitzer.

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2015
    hmonkey said:

meh. maybe i'll go. there will be cake, cookies and booze.
  • 6fsn said:

All I know is it goes fast and pricey on selling walls.  The only thing close is Matilda Jane and Lilly Pullitzer.

so cabi is for white people? SIGH.
  • I've been invited before but didn't go... I think you do get a chance to try them on there because my invite stated some cute poem about all of us changing in front of each other.

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2015

lnixon8 said:
    I've been invited before but didn't go... I think you do get a chance to try them on there because my invite stated some cute poem about all of us changing in front of each other.
    Ha.  What?!  Was this one happening in a locker room? 

At least they put it out there on the invite. 
  • 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Is this an intro to the hedonist lifestyle?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards