Minnesota

Glensheen Mansion pricing?

Hello!! Has anyone had a wedding and reception at the Glensheen mansion in Duluth? What was the price point around? LOVE that estate but want to get some idea on what others have spent at this venue? Thanks :)

Re: Glensheen Mansion pricing?

• Give them a call!!!  Pricing can change from year to year and depending on the details you personally want.  If a venue when you pick up the phone to call isn't up front about their rental rates/pricing or gets you this information, there are bigger things you need to worry about when it comes to that venue...  Call!!!
  • It says on their website where pricing starts for ceremony+receptions so I sent a request email for more fees and pricing for all the other things involved in a reception :) it's been almost 4 business days since the email so maybe I will give them a call! Thanks!
  • It says on their website where pricing starts for ceremony+receptions so I sent a request email for more fees and pricing for all the other things involved in a reception :) it's been almost 4 business days since the email so maybe I will give them a call! Thanks!
    A good rule of thumb is unless the vendor tells you their preferred method of communication is via email, just pick up the phone.  Too often emails get lost in the stack, or sent to the spam folder, or lost in cyber land...  Picking up the phone or stopping by will rarely yield such a result.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards