Not Engaged Yet

Thankful Thursday!

edited June 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
I <3 Thankful Thursdays.

Today, I'm thankful for the following

-My wonderful, hardworking, sweet husband. I love how he's just as excited as I am about all our little home improvement projects. I love how he didn't even complain when I asked him to drive over to my boss's house to take a look at and measure the furniture he's giving us, and I REALLY love how he just handed me his phone with his Amazon account info entered and basically said "buy whatever we need for the apartment." We've always had a great partnership, and it just keeps getting better.

-I'm so thankful to not be stressing about money every single day anymore. I do really want to start building up our savings to buy a home someday in the near future, but it is SO NICE to get to spend $ on fun things too.

-I'm thankful that even though H's job has been precarious for a long time now, he still has one and he's still getting paid. 

-I'm thankful for the busy summer I have ahead of me. I have plans every single weekend for nearly the next two months, and I couldn't be happier about it. 

ETA - Coco beat me! I'll leave my "Thankful for's" here and chat on her thread :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Thankful Thursday!

• I'm thankful that H took money out of a gift he received for me to get a massage yesterday!!  It was glorious.

I'm thankful for my new job.  I love it.

I'm thankful for COFFEE.

I have more thankfuls, but I need to wake up a little bit first.  :)
  • I thought of another one...  I'm thankful Starbucks is doing the mobile pay and go in their app now!!!!

• I thought of another one...  I'm thankful Starbucks is doing the mobile pay and go in their app now!!!!
    not me

I am thankful that my Facebook settings and Instagram are private because I woke up to a friend request from my last ex before I met BF and I JUST CAN'T

I am thankful that I don't have to work till 10:30 today and was able to sleep in after a close.

I am thankful for BF, I just adore the heck out of him. He doesn't try to suppress my creativity and even when my ideas are weird or random (like wanting to learn to play the ukulele) he still supports me and I love that. There's nothing more discouraging than having to explain WHY you want to do things and he never asks me why.
  • I'm thankful for sleep, I could just use more of it.

I'm thankful the baby is doing ok and we got to hear it's heartbeat yeterday.  I had a bit of a scare yesterday so I went to the doctor late afternoon for an emergency appointment.   I am thankful we get to see the baby next Thursday for an anatomy scan and genetic testing to make sure everything is ok.

I'm thankful for such a wonderful supportive husband.  He has been so helpful, supportive and loving.  I can't imagine life without him.  I could go on and on about this but I won't. 

I'm thankful on Saturday I get to pick up my one year anniversary wedding cake. Yay cake!!!

Anniversary

• I'm thankful for my H. He understands when I just need to be angry and don't want my problems fixed at the moment.
  • @KeptInStitches - That is so important!  Once H and I were able to figure that out, it eliminated a lot of conflict.  Sometimes I just want to vent and not have him fix it (and vice versa, we are both "fixers").  Listening and validating the other's feelings is so important!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards