Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Photo booth pros and cons? Help!

I've thought about getting one for the reception, but my mom and sister think that guests will be occupied enough between eating, dancing, speeches, etc and that it won't get used or be a waste of money. Ive only been to one wedding before so I don't really know how "the flow" of things works. For those of you who've had or attended a wedding that had a photo booth, what did you think? Any advice or suggestions??? I have to make this decision today

Re: Photo booth pros and cons? Help!

• Options
    I've been to weddings and parties with a photobooth and it didn't interrupt "the flow" at all. We're having one at our wedding and are using one strip of the photos guests take to put in a book as our guest book. It's not distracting or anything. It sits in a corner and people line up during dancing and drinks to take pictures. In my experience it's a great time to mingle with other guests. People will come off the dance floor to take breaks and this gives them something else to do! If you like the idea, I say go for it. 
  • Options
    I totally want one of those! I think they're great, unique little favors for the guests :)
  • Options
    We had a photobooth at our wedding and the guests LOVED it!  It was not a distraction at all. People came and went as they wanted between all the other stuff.  It gave us fun memories of our guests too, like a birdie view of things we missed on the busy day.

If you want it, and can afford it, do it!  Our photographer had it as part of the package for the day.  All the slides came all together on the wedding cd, as well as each guest getting one the day of for a take home souvenier of your wedding.  Much more fun then stuff table top gifts which are so rediculously expensive and mostly get thrown away.

Good luck.
    dreams do come true
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards