Texas-Houston

Wedding Venues in Houston

Ok, so I am having a very difficult time finding a venue that I like...I know I am probably being too picky, but nothing is working.  And when I try to do the filters on this website, the same places keep popping up when they are not in my filters...looking for an affordable place and the most expensive ones come up!

Just to kind of give you an idea of what I am looking for -

• Place that I can have the whole day - hopefully until 2am (my fam likes to party)
  • In Houston (or outside areas but not like 2 hours away like some places keep coming up on here) NW side if possible but not required
  • Would like an outside ceremony but again - not required
  • Outside vendors allowed...I have found some great places with prices but then they say we have to use their caterer and those prices are outrageous
  • Price must be reasonable - hoping to find less that 10,000 

Please let me know if you know of places!!!

Re: Wedding Venues in Houston

• There is a hidden gem in Waller, Texas off of 290; called Tuscan Gardens. Tuscan Gardens offers an all day rental starting at 995.00. www.tuscangardensvenue.com or you can contact directly at 281-899-9732 to make an appointment to view our budget friendly property! The property may not be in your desired location, but I thought it might fit your budget requirements, so I am just providing the information. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards