Connecticut

New England Wedding Band

Hello! My fiance and I are getting married in May 2016 in Connecticut. The venue is outdoors at a barn and will have a very laid back vibe to it. We are hoping to have a band play the reception but are at a loss on how to find a wedding band that doesn't scream 'wedding band!' (i.e. every band that comes up when you google). 

Anyone have any suggestions for good bands to check out in the New England area? 

Thanks! -Michelle

Re: New England Wedding Band

• Have you searched the local CT board or posted this their?  I am also getting married in CT in May of next year and found my DJ and photographer by researching that board.  The girls are very helpful and you can do a search on bands to find some favorites.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Agree that this is better suited for the local board. The main "music" board has an international presence. Moved this for you to get better feedback.

• My cousin had Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies at her wedding. They do a lot of different events in the Boston/Rhode Island area. They have a Facebook page if you search for them!
  • We used Pulse Party Band - amaaaaaaaazing. I wouldn't change a single thing with them. Great group of people, genuinely friendly, and they know how to work a crowd. Easy to work with, gave us the setlist of our dreams, and are fantastically talented

• Shaded Soul Band was pretty good at my sisters wedding
    counting down to the big day
  • I've posted about this on this board before, but my BIL & SIL had Sugar at their wedding and they were PHENOMENAL. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards