Knottie Tech Help

My Guest List Planner

I saw this link from you on another thread for someone wanting to do seating plan etc

How do I get to this page from my dashboard/website as I cannot find a link for it

Re: My Guest List Planner

• I saw this link from you on another thread for someone wanting to do seating plan etc

How do I get to this page from my dashboard/website as I cannot find a link for it
    Hi there,

That link is from an old version of the Guest List Manager, so there is not a way to get to it from your dashboard/wedding website.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you,
    KH
  • thank you :)

Can you answer another question please.

If I 'share' the website with guests, do they automatically get updates every time something new is added to the site, or is it up to them to keep coming back on to the website to see if anything has been added.

Debbie
  • Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Your guests will not receive updates when you add something new to the site. 

Let me know if you have any other questions :) 
    KH
  • Hi Holly, 

Thanks again for your quick reply.

I've noticed that on my website despite putting location as Florence, Italy it keeps reverting back to Florence, It.  I have to keep changing it both in account settings and edit location and it accepts Italy, but when I next log it it has gone back to just 'It'.....how can I fix this, or is it something you can do for me.

Debbie
  • KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2015
    Hi Holly, 

Thanks again for your quick reply.

I've noticed that on my website despite putting location as Florence, Italy it keeps reverting back to Florence, It.  I have to keep changing it both in account settings and edit location and it accepts Italy, but when I next log it it has gone back to just 'It'.....how can I fix this, or is it something you can do for me.

Debbie
    Hi Debbie, 

Have you tried to edit your Wedding Location under Basic Info? It looks like selecting "Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy" will allow the entire word to appear. (This will automatically show up as a choice when you begin to type Florence in that field.)

If this doesn't work for you, please let me know so I can further investigate this.

Thank you!  
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Holly,

Yes I had tried that but I just thought it looked a bit too much with 'Metropolitan City of Florence' included in the location.

I've changed it to show the full location and saved it, but when I've left the website and logged back in the location has once again reverted to 'Florence' It'

Can you have a look for me please,

Thank you

Debbie :)

• Hi Debbie,

I'm going to have our team look into this for you and I'll update you as soon as I get an answer :)

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards