Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Looking for High End Wedding to Feature in Wedding Day Book

Hi there! My company, Marilyn's Memoir, is going to be launching what we call Chapter Books that are a combination of story of that day/event, photos professionally laid out and designed like a professional photo book, and mementos that will also be included as pictures and even physically mounted as part of the book! They are A-MAZING.
Anyway, one of the categories for these Chapter Books is Weddings and we're looking for one or two couples to volunteer their wedding to be made into a book. If you're selected, one of our authors will interview you, your hubby, and important people that were part of it to capture thoughts, memories and the events of your big day! Your story, along with your photos and personal mementos of the day - invitation, program, letter to hubby, whatever you might have - will be professionally designed, printed and bound in a fine art book! We will then feature the finished book (just some shots of the book and maybe excerpts) on our website and possibly other marketing materials, and we will give you a free copy of the book!

Excited? You should be! BUT there are a few qualifications of who we're looking for to feature. We're looking for gorgeous, professional photos of the wedding day and you MUST have permission to use the digital files. If you have any unique mementos from the day...maybe a pressed flower you kept, maybe a ribbon from your bouquet...that would be a plus. Unique, beautiful locations for the wedding a plus but we're more concerned about beautiful professional pics, and a lot of them!
I
f this is you, get in touch - and FAST. I would like to select at least one couple this week. Email me at my name (Liz Hilton) at company name (marilynsmemoir) dot com. Please send a link to your photos if you can. Thank you!

Married 4.22.06. Birth of Ashlyn Elizabeth 2.6.10. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Looking for High End Wedding to Feature in Wedding Day Book

• Sorry you can't solicit on these boards.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_looking-for-high-end-wedding-to-feature-in-wedding-day-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:ba436f8a-595f-419e-b291-10f1adbb3f4dPost:1c6dec65-d606-4883-b6df-e6795313fd68">Re: Looking for High End Wedding to Feature in Wedding Day Book</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry you can't solicit on these boards.
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]

I guess I didn't realize it was soliciting. Sorry! Not looking for anyone to buy anything...
    Married 4.22.06. Birth of Ashlyn Elizabeth 2.6.10. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards