Flowers
Options

Under the gazebo or in a restaurant

I need some opinions.  I'm getting married in the evening on a beach.  I'm trying to decide if I want to have dinner catered under the gazebo next to the beach during sunset or go to a restaurant after the ceremony.  The cost is about the same for both.  I will be having about 25 guests.  The gazebo is huge and there's bathrooms right next to it.  What would you girls appreciate attending more?  A nice restaurant after the ceremony?  Or dinner under a gazebo on a private beach?

Re: Under the gazebo or in a restaurant

• Options
    kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I need some opinions.  I'm getting married in the evening on a beach.  I'm trying to decide if I want to have dinner catered under the gazebo next to the beach during sunset or go to a restaurant after the ceremony.  The cost is about the same for both.  I will be having about 25 guests.  The gazebo is huge and there's bathrooms right next to it.  What would you girls appreciate attending more?  A nice restaurant after the ceremony?  Or dinner under a gazebo on a private beach?
    i'd want to know the heat and bug situation before giving an opinion.
  • Options
    When are you getting married?  Time of day and what is the average temperature/humidity level?  What is your back up plan if it rains?

• Options
    kaos16 said:
    i'd want to know the heat and bug situation before giving an opinion.
    ...and Air Conditioning and indoor plumbing situation...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards