Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bachelorette party help!

Hello all, I'm getting married in October this year having bachelorette party on a Tuesday night before wedding on Thursday. I'm planning from the uk but have been to Vegas many times before. Current idea is we are staying at the mirage, pool in the afternoon, go to see a show (thinking of jubilee) dinner then go drinks and 1oak to finish as we're staying at Mirage. I'm stuck on where to go to eat want somewhere lively with a good atmosphere but will fit in with the above. But if any of you have suggestions I'm open to ideas as I just want the best time with friends and family. Look forward to your thoughts

Re: Bachelorette party help!

• Options
    I am an Oct bride too!I have no doubt you will be getting lots of suggestions. You say friends and family... Is it just the ladies or co-ed?
    I wanted inexpensive (we have 4 other events after dinner) and not fancy, so BM decided on Pink Taco. I love Mexican; it's affordable and my FI and I first date was a hole in the wall taco house, (the best deep fried tacos!) so Pink Taco was fitting.

I heard great things about Wicked Spoon and Maggianos, but I have never been. We live in Minnesota.
  • Options
    We did an AMAZING Fremont Street bar crawl that started at the D. All my ladies LOVED it :) 

This place also had great food/club packages that we used. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for all the ideas! I'm getting so overwhelmed with what to do and worrying about everyone having a good time! Plus I'm useless at making decisions! I'm a uk bride to have been to Vegas before but trying to get the right places for everyone? Have either of you eaten or been to any bars in Paris before? We are thinking of watching jubilee so Paris would work well! Thanks
  • Options
    Also where are good places to go fora bachelorette party on Tuesday's bars/clubs? Thank you so much for suggestions in advance xx
  • Options
    adverbadverb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2015
    @hmgiffor Do you think people who don't drink would still have a good time? I kinda wanna do this but have a couple of people in my party who aren't drinkers.
  • Options
    They for sure did! We actually had quite a few not drink but the overall experience of the flair bartenders and funny things they had me doing was so entertaining :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    adverbadverb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    @hmgiffor Do you have a good contact info for the person you talked to? I tried to call group sales and leave a message but haven't heard back.

Did the people that didn't drink still have to pay for their ticket? If so, did they get soda with it or something comprabale? 
  • Options
    I unfortunately do not have a contact other than that on the website. Maybe email. We initially bought our tickets on Groupon (they were an amazing deal!). When we had some extras, the D gave them to us at the Groupon rate. I just checked and they still have the Groupon!!! https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-d-las-vegas

I think they did still get soda but yes they had to pay for their ticket although now that I think about it, it may be just better for them to not buy one and just buy what they want to drink. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards