Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Vendor Review for 09/24/2011 wedding! The Mansion at Mainstreet

We were married 3 days ago, and it was perfect. Even the weather, which I really thought would ruin the day turned out just fine. So here is a rundown of all the vendors:

My hair : Sheryl's Hair Essentials in Pittman: A+ She did my hair and my girls, and it turned out beautiful. I had a updo, like Audrey Hepurn in My Fair Lady. My hair usually doesn't curl well or last that long in an updo, But thanks to Sheryl my hair lasted from 9:00am till 2:00am with not a hair out of place

Reception: The Mansion at Mainstreet A+ Jeff Sands and his crew, helped me put together the best reception, that my guests say they have ever been too! My attendants Sojurn and Bob were great not only to me but to all the members of my Bridal Party.  The food my guest were served was beautifully present,served  piping hot, and tasted professional, not like common reception food. We were able  take all the pictures we needed outside, and on their staircase. My guest couldn't stop raving about the service they recieved while there.

Flowers : Cooks Florist A+ I love this Florist Shop. All the flowers from my bouquet, to the centerpieces to the bridal party flowers were done beautifully:) Mike really helped me find flowers to match my color scheme ( Blue, Chocolate, with hints of Ivory and Green) the flowers were fresh, and lasted all night .

Limo : Riverfront Limo Service. A+  We ordered 2 Limos. One White one Black. Both cars were clean, and ontime!!! They helped me in and out of the car, and even went to get me with an umbrealla when it started to drizzle. My driver Nick was great and went out of his way to make my party feel comfortable.

Photography; Precious Moments in Philadelphia: A++++ This place is fantastic. They did our engagement photos,and they turned out beautiful. I cant wait to see our photos for the wedding. John Corasante and Rita Corasante really put you at ease during this hectic day. They are perfectionist and will get the best shots, and the best lighting to make sure your pictures turn out perfect. They are so nice, they really become like family to you. I can't stop raving about them.

DJ; Dinardo Brothers. A+ What can I say, these guys are awsome !! My guest are still talking about the music. John kept the party puming all night that practically all our guest stayed till the very last song. They really listen to your likes and dislikes and play to the crowd. They were also very organized and professional !

Cake :  The Classic Cake Company in Cherry Hill A+ on taste and presentation, B+ on service. My cake was suppose to have 5 tiers. marble, and chocolate chip with vanilla butter cream, and lemon with rasberry butter cream. Our top tier was suppose to be the chocolate chip. On the wedding day, the cake came out and it was beautiful. The taste was great. My guest loved it and wanted more to take home. I had about 200 people. But there wasnt enough to go around because they forgot and extra tier. So instead of having 5 tiers for 200 people, we only had 4! This is also compunded by the fact that they at first had it written my wedding was August 24, not September 24th, then they lost my paperwork and had to rewrite it. Then they tell me to bring the topper the day before my wedding , only when I get there they tell me to bring it to the hall instead! When we alerted the manager that they shorted us a layer, she was very applogetic. She could not believe someone forgot to make us the fifth layer, because now she has no clue what flavor our top layer is. She did say she will make amends and give us reimbursment. I love this place, their cake is delicious, I only hope that the people they have working there pay better attention to the orders they have to take !!

Hotel for guest and Honemoon Suite : The Wyndam of Mt Laurel A+
   All of our guest loved their rooms. The place was very clean, and neat. Our Suite was a beautiful. It had two seperate rooms, and we were greated with Champagne and Chocolate covered Strawberries. We had our after party in their bar, and enjoyed the rest of the night on the patio. In the morning we went to the restaurant and enjoyed a delicious breakfast.

I am very thankful to all the vendors who helped make my wedding a success !

Re: Wedding Vendor Review for 09/24/2011 wedding! The Mansion at Mainstreet

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards