Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

wedding

he called it off a month before and said that it all my fault and sinsce it has been less than a week, he said I should be over it, said that we now need couseling which I suggest 6 months ago and was ignored and threatens not to see me anymore if I do not stop complaining. I wanted to be a June bride it was my dream so imagine my shock. Also started a new job that invloves a lot of heavy traffic and he thinks that everyone deals with this type of traffic- they don'tStill in shock- not sleeping and not eating right either and also got my period a day and a half after her told me- he screamed - when is a good time?? Do not know what to do.

Re: wedding

• Options
    i know it hurts now, but he is doing you both a favor by not going through with the wedding.  now you need to take it a step further and get as far away from him as you can.  he sounds abusive and you never know if and when emotional abuse will become physical.  you don't need couples therapy, but you should go to therapy and realize that you are better without him and deserve much better.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • Options
    If you suspected you needed counseling 6 months ago, you probably knew something wasn't right on your end.  Do not beat yourself up, but give yourself time to heal.  Like the others have said, this may be the best thing that could have happened.  It may take a while for that to sink in, but having watched my sister go through with a wedding that wasn't right for her and to only get divorced a few months later, trust me that is hard for everyone.  Hold your head up high!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards