Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 6/19

edited June 2015 in Ohio-Columbus

I found these so helpful when I was planning so thought I would share my reviews!

Reception: The Clock Tower A-: I booked in January of 2014 and didn't get married until June 2015. In that time, they went through 3 wedding coordinators so communication at times was not always great which was understandable with all the changes. The issue I had is we paid for 160 people in April and only had 140 in June. The previous coordinator said I could use the extra money on more appetizers/alcohol whatever I wanted but when I came to do my final walk-though they said that wasn't true. So my advice would be just know how many people you have before you make that final payment. They did add some appetizers but wasn't sure if the dollar amount really matched up. Other than that they were AWESOME!! Their DJ is a must have! He listened to me every step of the way and everyone had so much fun! The food was delicious!! Everyone talked about how great the food was for days. They let me drop my favors off 3 days before which was nice so I didn't have to worry about and let us pick up everything the following week. It was stress free! Overall I was very pleased with them and would recommend them!

Transportation- Bexley Beat- A-Wonderful. Very affordable and the service was great. They were prompt and took us everywhere we had to be. Would recommend if you are looking for affordable transportation

Makeup- Tiffany Stanton A+ http://www.glamorizewithgrace.com/ She is awesome!! She did everyone's makeup at my house, was affordable, made us all look amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.

Hair- Tami Reeves A- Tami did a great job with my hair and was very quick and efficient. The only thing is she does charge a pretty large fee for her to come to you so we ended up going to Salon Lofts instead which wasn't a huge deal since we were staying in Pickerington.

Photography- Christy Gibson A+++ https://www.facebook.com/GibsonphotographicsLLC I cannot say enough nice things about Christy. She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Her work is beautiful and she is one of the nicest people I met with. She sat down with me for two hours at Panera and made sure I was comfortable with the photo list and listened to anything I wanted. Her assistant (also named Christy) was awesome as well. People have been commenting on our wedding pictures nonstop about how great they are. Andrew and I aren't photo takers and she made us feel so comfortable.

Photo booth-Shutter Booth A+ They were great as well. I booked them on a new year's special and received a great deal. The booth worked great and everyone had a great time. They set up everything and even stayed an extra hour!

Cake- Daphene Sowers A: She is a family friend and did a great job on our cake! She gave us 3 flavors at a very reasonable price and it looked beautiful but more importantly it tasted great! I tasted a lot of wedding cake and it was by far the best tasting.

Flowers-Flowerman A++ Such an unique and affordable experience. I loved making the flowers the day before and made me appreciate how much work goes into it. I knew nothing about flowers and am not creative at all!! However, they were great and walk you through every step of the way. My flowers turned out so beautiful and quite afforadable as well. Highly recommend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards