Wedding Invitations & Paper

delete account

Re: delete account

• I feel like the balloons don't fit with the skyline; you could do one or the other, but together they look a little off. Since I personally don't like where the top balloon lays under the text, I'd go with the skyline and add a few stars around the top, but if you want to keep the balloons, I might switch the bottom to an image of flowers or something that anchors the pink/heart look.

The wording looks appropriate for a casual wedding, although I would probably remove the zero from the beginning of the date and I would definitely remove the zero from the time and add periods to "P.M."

Pretty solid start! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nsho4nsho4 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2015
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    The wording is mostly OK, but you need to put your last names on the invitation.  Don't assume  that everyone will know your last names.  I would ass the word "Together" with their families.  Get ride of the first zero in your time.  Otherwise, I think you are OK.
    Are you having a separate reception card?  If not, you need to put "Reception to follow" somewhere on the invitation, usually at the bottom.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards