Chit Chat

Re: Just Leaving This Here...

• Options
    Holy crap..... 

I have no words...
  • Options
    Ugh.   Kudos to her for identifying her brother to the authorities.  And I fell bad they cancelled the wedding.      I might even get GFM for the lost deposits.  Not really, but I sort-of get it.

Once they added money for the HM, all bets are off.   That is when they crossed the line.  Just because your doucebag racist brother shot up some people doesn't mean you all the sudden deserve a HM.    

Again I understand the lost deposits.  Not that I would go that route or contribute, but they really crossed the line by adding the HM.    

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I am just having a hard time comprehending this, because in that situation I cant imagine my cancelled wedding being at the top of my 'upset about' list. I think the situation should call for more concern about your family and how they are mentally coping with the situation.

I can't imagine thinking 'Oh my goddd, he ruined our dayy!!! This is the worst!!!' I think the wedding would be the absolute last thing on my mind.
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Some people have no shame.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Zero words... 
  • Options
    are you fucking kidding me?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    novella1186novella1186 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    What the FUCK did I just read? 

I can't even. This is vile. At the top of her concerns right now is money -- part of which is for a "dream honeymoon"??? Because their day was ruined? Um.... 

9 people are dead. Nine. People. Are. Dead. 

Her only concern for money should be to help victims' families... I dunno... pay for funerals? Repair the church? How the fuck does a HONEYMOON factor into any sort of priority list here? She's got some fuckin nerve. 
  • Options
    Yup. And I'm not patting her on the back for turning in her psychotic brother, either. That is just being a decent human. Except, wait, no...she isn't because she can't step back from herself for two seconds and think how disrespectful this is. 

But guys, everyone knows it was supposed to be HER day!
  • Options

What the FUCK did I just read? 

I can't even. This is vile. At the top of her concerns right now is money -- part of which is for a "dream honeymoon"??? Because their day was ruined? Um.... 

9 people are dead. Nine. People. Are. Dead. 

Her only concern for money should be to help victims' families... I dunno... pay for funerals? Repair the church? How the fuck does a HONEYMOON factor into any sort of priority list here? She's got some fuckin nerve. 

Exactly this. Was there no one who told her this was a terrible idea??? I think they actually eventually took down the GFM?
  • Options
    DAMN.  I was just coming here to post this.

Just gross and shameful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and as for all her whining about how that was supposed to be their big day to "Start their lives together" 

One of the victims-- Tywanza Sanders-- was 26 and had just graduated college. I'm sure he was excited to start his life too. Maybe he should get a GFM to be able to fulfill all his plans and dreams-- oh wait. 

Her day was ruined? Her big special plans were ruined? Maybe she should talk to Tywanza's mother and get some fucking perspective. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards