Not Engaged Yet

Moody Monday.

13»

Re: Moody Monday.

• @twodimes don't worry about it.  Worst case scenario, he shows up in a tux.  Not a big deal, especially since he's a rando.
  • @twodimes Don't stress over it. I don't remember what any of my guests wore

@labro & @southernpeach89 love the nursery inspiration!

Anniversary

• @labro - I knoooooow!! We get to sign all the loan paperwork on Wednesday night, so when I made the appointment I texted my BF "I'm so excited to sell our souls and livelihood!" Haha. Having so much debt is starting to get scary for me.

I love your nursery inspiration! It's elegant and adorable at the same time!

• labro said:
    @audrewuh It isn't! But I like the idea of including it. The bedding is mostly white with touches of pale pink, baby blue, tan, and gray so you could totally incorporate those colors into a bunting.

Sorry...don't mean to sound like an idiot but what is a bunting?

• I love that pony, @AlPacina.
  • Hi Everyone, I'm super late to the party but I did read everyone's posts.

My weekend was okay. Friday I did a ton of running around getting ready for the party. We got the water slide delivered and that night BF and I went out to eat.

Saturday we spent a lot of time putting the finishing touches on the party. People started showing up a half hour early. The party was fun, almost everything got eaten, so we didn't have much left over. Everyone said all the food and drinks were yummy. The water slide barely got used, as all the guys who wanted me to get it again didn't even show. So that was $400 down the tubes. I was less than happy about that. Everyone left early enough that we were able to go down to the Waterfront with friends to see the fireworks and bar hop a little. I was so happy to get into bed that night.

Sunday we cleaned a lot and then went and hung out in my Aunt's pool. At the end of the day we snuggled on the couch and watched Order of the Phoenix. It was a good end to a very long and tiring weekend!
    friends tv show funy
  • who loves orange soda!?
  • who loves orange soda!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards