Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Wedding cake bags

I might be crazy, but all I'm finding for wedding cake bags is a regular treat bag. I thought they made what I would consider to be cake envelopes, that are open on 2 sides (as opposed to just the top) that make sliding the cake in easier.

Do these bags exist? I know I've seen them before! What were your experiences using a regular bag that opens at the top? I just feel like it would be messier. I would appreciate any opinions/thoughts/experiences.

Re: Wedding cake bags

• I would suggest buying small boxes for the leftover cake.  Bags, no matter what kind, are just messy...not only to stick the cake in but to then take it back out.

• Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hellohkb said:
    Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

It's wedding BEAUTY, and cake is beautiful, and you know it! ;)
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:

hellohkb said:

Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

It's wedding BEAUTY, and cake is beautiful, and you know it! ;)

Cake is very beautiful, I agree. :p

• They make boxes that are large enough for a piece of cake.  I saw them at Jo Ann Fabric. 
  • You might want to check OrientalTrading.com

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• She hasn't signed in since July 9th but I'm moving this in case another knottie has a similar question and is looking for input.

• csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I got Styrofoam boxes at GFS for a really good price.  They were the perfect size for a piece of cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards