Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon ideas

Hi Ladies!  Our one year anniversary is fast approaching in October and my hubby and I haven't not yet taken our honeymoon.  We wanted to save up some money because we recently bought a house...trouble is now I'm afraid we won't take one if we don't plan one soon...we just don't have any clue where to go!  We are on a tight budget but want something romantic and fun.

Any suggestions ladies?

Re: Honeymoon ideas

• Well.... What's your budget? What are you into? Any restrictions (i.e. we don't fly, we don't camp..) And where are you located?
    *********************************************************************************

• Well.... What's your budget? What are you into? Any restrictions (i.e. we don't fly, we don't camp..) And where are you located?
    ^^All important questions. If you live in Florida, for example, spending a few nights in a nice hotel on the beach might be feasible, but not so much if you live in Nebraska and don't want to pay for a plane ticket.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Are you going on a honeymoon because you feel like you have to in order to complete the whole traditional wedding/honeymoon story or because you truly want to?
  • We took our big, romantic honeymoon trip on our 25th wedding anniversary because that was when we could afford it.  No regrets.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards