Not Engaged Yet
Options

NYC-Area G2G?

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited July 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Who's in? 

Does a Saturday in August work for you? Click NOWHERE and choose which dates work for you! 

Should we do NYC or is another part of the area better? 

How do you feel about brunch with unlimited bloody marys and mimosas?

ETA: Doodle poll with dates

Re: NYC-Area G2G?

• Options
    Who's in? ME! I know I'm not NY but I still wanna come play!

Does a Saturday in August work for you? Yes! Especially the 15th and 22nd as BF has a fishing tournament on the 15th and has willingly offered up our house on the 22nd for my cousin's Bach party and told me to kindly GTFO that day.

Should we do NYC or is another part of the area better? No matter to me.

How do you feel about brunch with unlimited bloody marys and mimosas? This sounds FAB!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    I'm IN!

August 8th, 15th, or 29th would work best for me. I have plans on the 1st, and have tentative plans on the 22nd.

NYC is obviously fine with me, but I'll go elsewhere if needed!

Drinking? With breakfast food? I'm not sure I understand. What is this? 
    Fine, I guess I'll give it a try.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FYI I added a Doodle poll with possible dates up in the OP.

• Options
    I'm in! Any Saturday works as long as I have two weeks advance notice to tell my boss not to schedule.

NYC or not doesn't matter to me :)

Bloody Mary's are my favorite thing ever so obviously I'm down lol
  • Options
    Ooooooh fun! My bff lives in Brooklyn so I could spend the night at her apartment. She has a crazy schedule in med school rotations so therfore I can't do the date poll because I'd have to check with her. But I'm already sad because the vote is swinging for the 8th and that's my husband's birthday weekend so I can't do that. Boo!

• Options
    JULY 25TH! lolol
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    The last date works best for me.  I'm up for anything I just can't drink :-(

Anniversary

• Options
    It looks like August 8th works best for the most people. I'll give it a couple more days to see if anyone else is interested in joining us before we make it official! 

• Options
    Hmmmm I might be able to make August 8th.  H &I are already going into the city the 9th and it's my birthday weekend so to speak, not sure if H was planning for us to do anything.  Keep me posted. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I added my available dates :-D

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I can't even wait to hear all about how she pays taxes to the government on her work pay checks. I mean, really? Who does that. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Do you think she'll bring a collapsible stripper pole?

• Options
    labro said:
    Do you think she'll come in and introduce herself and then leave the room and pretend to come back as an entirely different person?
    You won the internet today.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    This conversation needs to continue because it is amazing, but also, we should probably plan this out. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Let's take it to PM so certain randos don't actually show up and crash our party. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards