Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Shower Invite Question

I am sending to my mother and sister, who are hosting my shower, the invite list with the addresses.  I am coming into a bit of a problem when it comes to making sure it is addressed properly for multiple women in one house.  For example my aunt and her 2 daughters.  Would it be "Mrs. Smith & Daughters" or "The Smith Women" or "Mrs. Smith, Miss Smith, and Miss Smith"?

Also if they are grown adults do they get their own invite if it is going to the same house again?  I know for the wedding yes but I am talking about for the shower.  Thank you

Re: Shower Invite Question

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    If they are all over 18, they should get their own invitations for both events.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    But if they aren't over 18?
  • Options
    I think it goes like this:

Mrs.Lisa Smith (Miss or Ms. if unmarried)
    Kate and Tasha
    555 First Street
    Anywhere, NY 12345

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I am sending to my mother and sister, who are hosting my shower, the invite list with the addresses.  I am coming into a bit of a problem when it comes to making sure it is addressed properly for multiple women in one house.  For example my aunt and her 2 daughters.  Would it be "Mrs. Smith & Daughters" or "The Smith Women" or "Mrs. Smith, Miss Smith, and Miss Smith"?

Also if they are grown adults do they get their own invite if it is going to the same house again?  I know for the wedding yes but I am talking about for the shower.  Thank you
    Ms. Lisa Smith
    Kate and Tasha

That's what I like.
  • Options
    adk19 said:

Ms. Lisa Smith
    Kate and Tasha

That's what I like.

Me too. " & Daughters" and "The Smith Women" is never appropriate.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  My mom and I reviewed the list this weekend and adjusted the names on it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards