Chit Chat

So uh hi

Re: So uh hi

• Sorry to hear that. Please stay and stick around.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Yay for loving fruit snacks and looking into getting a furbaby! Now, how do you feel about cash bars? Mayo? PPDs? What would you do if your partner was stuck under the bed?
    *********************************************************************************

• I remember you. Your VM gif always made me smile.

I am so sorry for your break up.

• hellohkb said:
    What's been on your Netflix watch list? I'm always looking for good recommendations.
    Well, lets see this weekend I finished bing watching the entire series of OTH. I stopped watching after season...5 I think, so I just finally watched all 9 seasons. And of course OITNB, and that one show Kimmy Shimdt? I think it's called Unbreakable. And I finally got to see season 5 of PLL.

But I've been kind obbessed with the ABC Family shows that are kind of goofy/silly. Like Young and Hungry, Baby Daddy, and Melissa and Joey. They're kind of stupid and clean cut, but they make me laugh and have people I recognize in them too. Oh and the Fosters! I wasn't sure I was going to like it but it totally hooked me in and was awesome. And Switched at Birth. I do not work for ABC Family I swear. Really. Honest.

I really haven't been watching many movies on Netflix. Mostly TV shows.
    I love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, OMG that show made me laugh so hard! I also started binge watching Parks and Recreation... very funny as well!

Sorry to hear about your breakup but it sounds like this is the right move for you! Everything happens for a reason and think of the great things that await you!

Anniversary
  • Yay for loving fruit snacks and looking into getting a furbaby! Now, how do you feel about cash bars? Mayo? PPDs? What would you do if your partner was stuck under the bed?
    Also, how do you feel about colorful hair? Any color in specific you'd want to try? Me, I am thinking a blue pixie cut.*

*If I were badass enough to pull it off

• edited July 2015
    Do you like banana splits? What about crabs?

ETA - oh darn, I guess we'll never know :smirk:
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• ...Anyone know why she got banned?
  • ...Anyone know why she got banned?
    @loveislouder, this member was an AE so we had to ban the account
  • Holy. Shit.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• AE is an alter ego?
  • AE is an alter ego?

Ding ding ding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• AE is an alter ego?
    Yup...
    *********************************************************************************

• cupcait927cupcait927 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    Soooo who was the reg that got banned?

ETA - nevermind, figured it out. 
  • Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

@photokitty Can you confirm that this was an AE situation?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Can't say I'm surprised really. But I do remember PoG with a whole backstory. Crazy.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Holy fuck. We all got seriously Catfished. 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• cupcait927cupcait927 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

So I'm not a horrible person then for not ever believing a single word of the reg's story? 

ETA - referring to Magic/Vulgar
  • Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

So I'm not a horrible person then for not ever believing a single word of the reg's story?
    I am so confused.

Are you talking about Magic? If so, no, you're not. You were very much so not the only one. And it was recently confirmed. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Yessssss
    I was telling DH about this last week!! Hahaha ha

Are you talking about Magic? If so, no, you're not. You were very much so not the only one. And it was recently confirmed. 

That would be the one!
  • Doesn't anyone else remember that princess was a regular too??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards