Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

WANTED - wedding card gift box

I am looking for a beautiful gift card box to display on the gift table.  My colors are ivory, peach, and a little burgundy.  They are expensive for just the one time use and I definitely won't be using it again.  If you had one that fits the description I'll pay a good chunk of the cost and even send it back to you if it was sentimental!

Re: WANTED - wedding card gift box

• Options
    Yes, Michaels and Hobby Lobby have some great DIY ideas for those things. We bought ours, yeah, I know, real original so I am not much help.
  • Options
    I can SELL you mine.. it's 3 tiers - Ivory satin covered  w/ a diamond ring on top.  mine had Navy ribbon but it can be replaced w/ your own color.  I paid about $110 for it.    I just got married about 8 days ago so it's an excellent condition like new.    
  • Options
    Just saw page with one made from picture frame screwed together and a cloth cover on top with a slit.  They had photos of them in the frames.  Might have been on the DIY board.

I found a wrought iron "basket" shaped like a purse that I made a liner for. 

Also seen cute bird cages that cards are slid into through the openings.
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! My Planning Bio "http://lisa-rj.weebly.com"
  • Options
    beccaed09beccaed09 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    Mine was a card box that had 4 picture frames, I can sell it really cheap
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards