New Jersey
Options

Jersey City Venues...? HALP!

So I know, Maritime Parc, Liberty House, etc etc. Here's my problem: We're only having 60-70 guests.
I can't seem to find a venue that is okay with such a "small" amount of people or a restaurant that has room for that + dance space.
Super willing to check out non-trad venues, we just want to have a really nice party for our loved ones without leaving Jersey City.

Re: Jersey City Venues...? HALP!

• Options
    Try Battello. I went to a baby shower there and it was really nice. It's right on the water. Good luck! 
  • Options
    I've looked at pics of Battello and can't tell, but it doesnt look like there's a lot of room to dance..?
  • Options
    I know Batello is a restaurant that shuts down for private events so that in itself can get costly.  Another former bride looked at Batello for her sister's bridal shower and they wanted $3000 to just close the place.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is a place on the water called "Michael Anthony" I am pretty sure they changed their name but have a great space that could hold that many people with a dance floor.  There is also the Chart House in Weehawken that can do that many people.
  • Options
    Did you try Hoboken? 
  • Options
    There is a place on the water called "Michael Anthony" I am pretty sure they changed their name but have a great space that could hold that many people with a dance floor.  There is also the Chart House in Weehawken that can do that many people.
    Michael Anthony's is now Batello.

Chart House is beautiful, especially with the views.  And there is parking, so thats always a bonus in the city.  They have information on their website.  I also know that the Crab House in Edgewater holds weddings as well and they are a slightly cheaper Chart House, and they are owned by the same parent company.  

There's also Waterside in North Bergen, again, great views and parking.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Did you try Hoboken? 
    In Hoboken, there's the W Hotel, and in Jersey City, there's the Westin.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards