Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

In love!

With my wedding shoes! BAM check 'em out! And post your own! 

:)      <3

Re: In love!

• Options
    Here are mine. They look almost like my carpet color in this light- ha ha. I love mine because they are flat and comfy.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here are mine. They look almost like my carpet color in this light- ha ha. I love mine because they are flat and comfy.

ETA (slightly) better pic. And say, "WTF boxes?"
  • Options
    ETA (slightly) better pic. And say, "WTF boxes?"
    Nice look comfy and defiantly rewearable! 
  • Options

Those are so pretty! I love the color.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    hellohkb said:

Those are so pretty! I love the color.
    Thank you. They are so much fun!
  • Options
    These are mine! I just love that the wedge/heel is a unicorn! And I know they look a little crazy, but i definitely have plans to wear these again. :)
    I love them they are fun too! I take it you like unicorns given your icon. What does your dress look like? 
  • Options

These are mine! I just love that the wedge/heel is a unicorn! And I know they look a little crazy, but i definitely have plans to wear these again. :)

I adore those! Are they from Irregular Choice?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    OP your shoes are awesome! I'm in love with mine too! First we booked the venue then I bought my shoes! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hellohkb said:
    I adore those! Are they from Irregular Choice?

I love them they are fun too! I take it you like unicorns given your icon. What does your dress look like? 

------BOX------ @hellohkb They are indeed Irregular Choice! I got them from modcloth, but I don't know if they still have them. And I am a bit of a unicorn fan, I suppose. My dress is an all lace Romona Keveza fit-n-flare with clear sequins sewn throughout, with off the shoulder cap sleeves. I don't have any pics right now, but I've posted it in the gown show-off thread. :)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    OP your shoes are awesome! I'm in love with mine too! First we booked the venue then I bought my shoes! image
    Pretty pretty love the color!
  • Options

------BOX------ @hellohkb They are indeed Irregular Choice! I got them from modcloth, but I don't know if they still have them. And I am a bit of a unicorn fan, I suppose. My dress is an all lace Romona Keveza fit-n-flare with clear sequins sewn throughout, with off the shoulder cap sleeves. I don't have any pics right now, but I've posted it in the gown show-off thread. :)
    Love the dress! 
  • Options

ow ow.  Those are some hot shoes.
  • Options
    I already had them, but they're favorites and people always notice them.  I may opt for a different pair as we get closer, but they'll almost definitely be from Iron Fist either way.  Excuse to buy some.
  • Options
    I had always planned to wear my cowboy boots with my dress, and had it altered to fit the heel height etc..  After my final dress fitting, I decided I hated how they looked with the dress, so I got these... good ol' JCPenney. http://www.jcpenney.com/i-miller-fair-metallic-strappy-wedge-sandals/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003570554&catId=cat100250191&deptId=dept20000018&&_dyncharset=UTF-8

I haven't tried them with my dress but the heel is slightly lower than my boots so it should be OK.  They're comfy too, so hopefully comfy enough to wear all evening.

Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    Bigwands said:
    I already had them, but they're favorites and people always notice them.  I may opt for a different pair as we get closer, but they'll almost definitely be from Iron Fist either way.  Excuse to buy some.
    Love them almost as much as you Dr. Who meme 
  • Options
    I had always planned to wear my cowboy boots with my dress, and had it altered to fit the heel height etc..  After my final dress fitting, I decided I hated how they looked with the dress, so I got these... good ol' JCPenney. http://www.jcpenney.com/i-miller-fair-metallic-strappy-wedge-sandals/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003570554&catId=cat100250191&deptId=dept20000018&&_dyncharset=UTF-8
    eaisly
     I haven't tried them with my dress but the heel is slightly lower than my boots so it should be OK.  They're comfy too, so hopefully comfy enough to wear all evening.

I bet you will and looks like you will easily  be able to wear them again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards