Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Limousine Service-Please Avoid Abbie Party & Limousine Service in Dallas Ft. Worth

What was planned to be a happy night celebrating our daughter's wedding instead turned into a nightmare.  I live in Maryland and my daughter lives in Ft. Worth.  Because there were a majority of family and guest from out of town, I rented a party/limo bus for my daughter's wedding.  There were sixteen (16) passengers who included the bridal party, parents of the bride along with family and friends. The company suggested that I rent the 30 passenger bus and quoted me the weekday rate of $150 per hour for a total of $900 for the evening.

When the driver arrived, he introduced himself as well as introduced his “daughter”.  He told me that his “daughter” was riding along with him to assist with any women who may get sick.  I have rented party buses before and never had a driver bring along a “daughter” and/or an assistant.  Does this particular limousine company view all their clients this way? If they do, they should be really ashamed of themselves.

When leaving from our location a member of the bridal party indicated that he would drive because he may have to leave early due to his work schedule, so he followed the bus. As we drove away, he noticed that the bus was swaying.  When we arrived at our destination, he told the bridal party that he was concerned and thought that the driver was either distracted and/or had been drinking.  He had no idea what had transpired on the bus.

Whenever the driver applied the brakes the seats and passengers fell to the floor.  When I said something to the driver, “his daughter” indicated that they had the bus out the night before and that the same thing happened.  With that said this limousine company had full knowledge of the problem and still decided to lease/rent the party bus out to customers. 

Also, for everyone’s safety, I did not want to put young lives at risk so I gave instructions regarding the drop off locations to the driver.  Only two stops needed to be made with my daughter and bridesmaid being the first stop.  When they got off the bus, they realized that they were not at the right address. They in turned got back on the bus and finally reached the correct destination.  The last stop was to be the Hyatt Place at Cityview Blvd, Ft Worth.  When everyone got off the bus we realized that we were not at the Hyatt but at a completely different hotel.  The driver offered to take us to the correct hotel but at this point we were so frustrated with the service we said no.  As we started walking, I was approached by one of the passengers that a family member was unable to walk the distance due to her disability.  She had to stay behind until a vehicle was obtained from our hotel then we had to go back and retrieve her.

The following day, I contact the limousine company and mentioned the faulty seats and passengers falling as well as the driver’s daughter riding with us.  The representative's response to me was that the driver does not have a daughter.  This infuriates me even more.  This company has turned our special social event into an unforgettable nightmare.  As requested by the company, I have submitted a complaint along with photos of the broken seats and passengers on the floor to them.  I also requested a full refund but at this point it appears that they are now asking for a copy of the police report and to now give them the time of the incident. With that said, it appears that they are not willing to provide an immediate refund.

I have contacted the Texas Department of Motor Vehicle, BBB, the local Dallas Ft. Worth Newspaper and will be filing a judgment against them with the Small Claims Court.  This company is extremely careless and is endangering lives for those who step foot in one of their vehicles.  I hope that they would be cited and demand to have every one of their vehicles to be inspected.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards