Nevada-Las Vegas

DJ Pricing...what's too much?!

For a 3hr reception Sight and Sound wants to charge me $650?!  That sounds like a lot!!! Is it??  I believe All Night Long quoted me $500 for the 3hrs.  Is it because they are not as good?  The plus right now with Sight and Sound is that they don't charge for "do play" songs over their 25 that they "allow".  ANL charges $1 after 20.  Any input or other suggestions?  Thanks!!!

Re: DJ Pricing...what's too much?!

• ANL was awesome for us, so if they're less expensive, I don't think you'd have any issues going with them.

$1/song to maintain a long list of must plays sounds reasonable, I waste $0.25 per song just playing random things at bars that have TouchTunes. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I just got a quote from Knight Sounds DJ's and they will do $525 for 3hr and no charge for any songs.  She said it's "their job" to play songs we want and laughed that people charged for them.  But if you had a good experience with ANL... I will keep them in the running for sure.  Thank you!
  • All Night Long was AWESOME at our wedding. People were complimenting us on how he kept the party going and how well he interacted with guests. I would say you can't go wrong!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We also had ANL and had an amazing experience!!! I would highly recommend their services!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards