Chit Chat

Extreme I Do's: The Holy Grail of bad wedding TV?

So, last night I couldn't find anything interesting on and HGTV had a rerun so I resorted to my guilty pleasure:  bad bride TV.

Holy crap this show is a shit show!  It's Bridezillas meets Survivor and the theme song is IDFWU by Big Sean!

One couple got married on a mountain in Alaska and said that they know their guests will be freezing, but that since they're from Wisconsin they can handle it and will enjoy it in the long run.  I live in Detroit and am having a winter wedding.  Indoors.  With central heat.  And warm food.  They also got married on a cliff end and the MOG was terrified she would fall off the entire time.

Has anyone else witnessed this hot mess?

Re: Extreme I Do's: The Holy Grail of bad wedding TV?

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

never heard of it.  What channel?

Edit: words

• I can just picture the required dress code... Mountain chic. 

I'd be dressed in my handmade, inch-thick Irish sweater under my winter coat, with Cuddl Duds on under my ski pants. My tears of joy will comingle and freeze with my dripping snot. 

• Sigh. And this shit show is why I miss having cable sometimes. I never get to see this kind of stuff anymore!
  • Well after that trailer, I want to see this shit.

• Oh I caught part of this last night.  In my head I was thinking "two weddings both happening outside in the winter...why?"

I mean those poor GMs have to be freezing their asses off on that cliff because at the rehearsal they were dressed in hats and gloves and snow pants/jackets.

• That volcano bride came off as super-bitchy in the trailer. I'm with jenna... now I wanna see this shit.
  • Oh I caught part of this last night.  In my head I was thinking "two weddings both happening outside in the winter...why?"

I mean those poor GMs have to be freezing their asses off on that cliff because at the rehearsal they were dressed in hats and gloves and snow pants/jackets.
    Especially since the Groom was in Grizzly Peaks winter coat and his poor groomsmen were not in any overcoats.  But they're from Wisconsin, so it's okay!

Especially since the Groom was in Grizzly Peaks winter coat and his poor groomsmen were not in any overcoats.  But they're from Wisconsin, so it's okay!
    Well pretty pictures are more important then protecting your guests/wedding party from getting frost bite or hypothermia.  So what if someone loses their fingers?  The pictures will be beautiful!

• Omg! I saw the first half of this last night and wanted to throw something at the tv bc of the selfishness of these speshul snowflake couples. Omgz. I couldn't even deal. I had to shut it off.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards