New Jersey

Desperately looking for shuttle bus service !

I've basically booked my venue at alstede farms in Chester , nj. The problem is the nearest hotels for my guests are about 20 min away in Budd lake. I can't for the life of me find either a hotel that has shuttle busses or a reasonable shuttle bus company.

Re: Desperately looking for shuttle bus service !

• Some limo companies have shuttle buses.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was looking into the same thing and contacted 2 hotels and neither of them even got back to me about it. I know there are a few more hotels in the Rockaway/Sparta area (if you haven't already booked your hotel). I would call them (don't bother emailing) and ask them if they can provide a shuttle. I know there is a Holiday Inn and  Hilton for sure, so they should have some sort of shuttle. If not, definitely try a limo service, I'm sure they could rent you a shuttle (or party bus). Good luck!
  • What part of NJ are you looking in?  I am using someone in Northern NJ if you would like the information, I can send it to you.
  • Ok, so I'm definitely a little late to this party (don't come on the local boards that much):

But I am using Broadway Elite shuttles out of East Hanover, NJ.  My wedding is in Sparta.  I found them to be pretty reasonable- worth giving them a call.

GOod luck!
  • MyLimo in East Hanover; they also have their prices on their website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards