Chit Chat
Options

AW: pro pics

Just got them back and I'm in LOVE. Just going to post a few here, if anyone wants to see more this link goes to our online gallery 

The Dress (the second love of my life), the ceremony, our bridal party, two shots I love, the best picture of us with the cake: pretty much describes us in a nutshell, that's jealousy on my face.Our first dance, and our exit. 

Love you all for all of the advice, laughs, and camaraderie while wedding planning. I'm sticking around because: obvious. 

xxo

Re: AW: pro pics

• Options
    ZOMG!  You look gorgeous!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Beautiful!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I feel like I've said it before, but damn the back of your dress is stunning!!  

• Options
    Gorgeous! And I love your description of the cake photo, it made me LOL literally.
  • Options
    I LOVE that dress! Y'all look so happy :)
  • Options
    so pretty!!

haha, your cake pic reminds me of ours - DH didn't know (?!?) that we are supposed to feed each other, so he just dug into the cake and shoveled it into his mouth... i was like WHAAAAAT! It was caught on pictures, it made me LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Aw these are great! So gorgeous :) 
  • Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    Beautiful!  You were a stunning bride and the backdrop is beautiful!

ETA - the cake pic is classic!
  • Options
    so pretty!!

haha, your cake pic reminds me of ours - DH didn't know (?!?) that we are supposed to feed each other, so he just dug into the cake and shoveled it into his mouth... i was like WHAAAAAT! It was caught on pictures, it made me LOL

We actually did so it the "right way" first and then H was like "OH THAT WAS GOOD" and took the rest of the slice we cut and shoved it in. Clearly I wanted to do that
  • Options
    Gah!! The back on your dress is just so stunning! Great pics!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    You looked gorgeous in that dress!  I love the pictures with your dog :)
  • Options
    Is your dress Jenny Packham? It's stunning! And you are gorgeous and everything looks wonderful. That cake face is priceless.

• Options
    Love all of these, but most especially your dress. 
  • Options
    Just absolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    Love these!!  So pretty!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    jenna8984 said:

Is your dress Jenny Packham? It's stunning! And you are gorgeous and everything looks wonderful. That cake face is priceless.

It's Orange Blossom by Claire Pettibone; and I loved it So so much. I took it to the cleaners the next day because I wanted to preserve it (for who knows what)
  • Options
    You're GORGEOUS!!!

...And now I am realizing that our professional photos were supposed to be read 5-6 weeks after our wedding, and it's now been 6.5 weeks :-/ How soon is too soon to start bugging my photographer?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Your dress is stunning.  You make a cute couple!
  • Options

You're GORGEOUS!!!

...And now I am realizing that our professional photos were supposed to be read 5-6 weeks after our wedding, and it's now been 6.5 weeks :-/ How soon is too soon to start bugging my photographer?
    Couldn't hurt to send an email? Our pics were supposed to be back within 5 weeks and we got them in 3. Good luck!
  • Options
    You're GORGEOUS!!!

Couldn't hurt to send an email? Our pics were supposed to be back within 5 weeks and we got them in 3. Good luck!
    I emailed him on Monday evening, and he responded right away saying they would be ready within a few days... He had been shooting a DW over the weekend, so that set him back a couple of days. So, fingers crossed I get them today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You're GORGEOUS!!!

I emailed him on Monday evening, and he responded right away saying they would be ready within a few days... He had been shooting a DW over the weekend, so that set him back a couple of days. So, fingers crossed I get them today!
    Mine are a week late as well, but my photographer emailed me last week to say she's running behind... Better late than rushed, I say!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Gorgeous!! I am in love with the back of your dress. Absolutely stunning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards