New Jersey
Options

Venues in Northern/Central NJ

Anyone know any venues that are a flat fee for ceremony and reception? I'm looking for something either indoors or outdoors for about 250 people in spring 2017. A per person or per plate fee isn't ideal. I've check the Montclair Art Museum and the Newark Museum already. Are there any other venues out there?

Re: Venues in Northern/Central NJ

• Options
    Are you looking to bring in your own caterer and thats why you want a flat rate?  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I would prefer to use an outside caterer.
  • Options
    The Liberty Hall Museum if a good venue and holds that many people.  You can bring in your own caterers.  My cousin has her wedding there and it was such a great area.  
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The Womens Club of Glen Ridge (don't let the name fool you, its very elegant haha) is a flat fee and provides all tables and chairs. Its essentially a mansion with all this cool little rooms like a bridal lounge, parlor, etc. There is also a nice outside area you could tent. We are having our reception there. We're only doing a reception and only have 150 ppl but I know they can do reception/ceremony and I believe they can accommodate up to 300 (if you rent the entire place as opposed to the first floor which we're doing). You HAVE to use an outside caterer though, they don't offer an in house option. Its a really beautiful place and super reasonable, worth checking out. Good luck!
  • Options
    The Women's Club of Montclair might be an option.  Liberty Science Center as well.

There's also the Paterson Art Factory if you're looking for a unique space.  They offer flat fees to rent certain rooms.

The Lowes Theatre of Jersey City also just reopened. We would have loved to get married there but they weren't booking at the time we were looking to secure a date. 

Otherwise all the other place I know of are catering halls. 
  • Options
    Thank you all for your suggestions! I will check them all out.
  • Options
    Liberty Science Center allows you to use a caterer, but the ones that I saw as options all charged per plate.
  • Options
    I recommend checking out the Sussex Conservatory as well! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards