Massachusetts-Boston

Where to get bridesmaid dresses?

Hi!
Where is the best place to get bridesmaid dresses without having them spend a fortune? I'd like to keep it less than $150.

Thanks!
IAmPregnant Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Formerly alanna91.

Re: Where to get bridesmaid dresses?

• I was having the same problem trying to find a dress that wasn't going to make my bridesmaids spend a fortune on their dresses. My friend showed me this one site called Vow to be Chic and you can get dresses for under $150. Another bonus to that was that you can rent the bridesmaid dresses off oft hat site. I hope this helps you in some way and good luck!
  • Target actually has great options for bridesmaids dresses.  They don't have a ton of colors, but if you are flexible on that then they could work really well.  There's a bridesmaids section right on their website - I believe all of them are in the $50-$80 range.

There are also sites where you can rent dresses, like Union Station (used to be called Little Borrowed Dress).  The rentals are $50-75, or you can purchase them for $150-185.  Lots of colors and seriously cute styles.

If you're really not picky on what they wear, you can always give your BMs the option to find any dress they like from anywhere, in a color and/or length you specify.  That way they can find something they like that is well within their own budgets.

Good luck!!

• I was going to say Target also, perfect for more casual affairs. 
  • Nordstrom Rack
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards