Knottie Tech Help

Guest List and Website Issues

So each time I try to go into the gueslist manager or the wedding website to create one I keep getting directed back to the dashboard. So for instance, I click on the guest list manager, it will go to the page and before it is finished loading it sends me right back to the dashboard. Same with the wedding website. It's not the end of the world as I am still a year out from my wedding date but if someone has a chance to look into this that would be wonderful.

Re: Guest List and Website Issues

• Hi @KittenMittens84,

I'm sorry you're having this problem. We have seen this issue reported in the past, and many members have been able to fix it by clearing the cookies in their browser.

Let us know if this works for you and if not, I can definitely alert our team so they can investigate further.

Thanks!

KH

• So I have deleted my cookies and all history to insure that I could get into both of them and I am still having the same issue of getting knocked back to the dashboard.
  • KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2015
    Hi @KittenMittens84,

Thanks for checking on this and I'm sorry you're still having this problem. I'm going to have our tech team look into this and see why this is happening for you. Can you let me know what browsers you've tried this on and what device you're using?

In the meantime, let me know if the following link allows you to access your Guest List Manager:

Thank you!
    KH
  • I'm uing IE on a desktop. I have not tried to access it with my tablet. I tried the link and it's still bouncing me back.
  • @KittenMittens84 Thank you for trying that. Our developers are looking into this for you and I'll update you right away as soon as I hear from them. Sorry for this issue!
  • So I keep trying to get into the website creator and it is still kicking me out back to the dash board. The guestlist is the same but I've got one on a spreadsheet so I am not as worried about that. Have the developers been able to figure out what the issue is?
  • Hi there,

I am following up with them now about this and will update you ASAP! I'm sorry you're still experiencing this. Thank you so much for your patience.

• I am experiencing this as well -  I was able to edit my website on Safari, but not GoogleChrome or Internet Explorer (multiple devices) and on Safari I was not able to import pictures from my computer, only from Facebook or Instagram. I hope that helps a bit!
  • I am experiencing this as well -  I was able to edit my website on Safari, but not GoogleChrome or Internet Explorer (multiple devices) and on Safari I was not able to import pictures from my computer, only from Facebook or Instagram. I hope that helps a bit!
    I am sorry you're having these issues! Can you let me know what happens when you try to import images from your computer on Safari? I am going to let our team know about this so they can further investigate the issue. 
  • Just wondering if either of you were able to get this to work? I sent an email about this back in August and haven't gotten a response. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache and that hasn't worked. I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox and on two different computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards