Not Engaged Yet
Options

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - You look SO GOOD in purple! I vote #3 or #4 for the wedding, but the polka dot dress is also adorable so I wouldn't blame you for wanting to keep it at all! ;)

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I really really love the two purple dresses! I'm not crazy about the polka dot dress just because I'm personally not a fan of keyhole necklines. 100% agree on your opinions on the other two.

• Options
    Now that I'm looking at them again, I think I love the solid purple one better than the printed purple one. AGH!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I like the solid purple! They all look good though, that polka dot one is cute!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    I like #2, #4, and #5. I think #2 defines your waist really well and I love the pattern on #4. The polka dot dress is obviously a keeper because polka dots. :)

• Options
    I like #2, #4, and #5. I think #2 defines your waist really well and I love the pattern on #4. The polka dot dress is obviously a keeper because polka dots. :)
    #2 (the black) or #3 (the solid purple)? 

I really do love the polka dots - BUT I will have to wear a strapless bra if I go with that one and... mehhhhh. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I love the solid purple, actually both of the purple ones look amazing on you.  
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - OF course!

Polka dots: $88
    Printed purple: $68
    Blah Black: $78
    Solid Purple: $78
    Ugly wrap: $78

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    @TwoDimes Maybe you could do an all-dress fix, make sure to ask for the cheaper the better, and then in your letter to your stylist emphasize cheap sundresses!

ETA: I like keyholes in the back too! I just don't love them when they are in the front. On me it's more like a boobie hole....you see everything!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - #2 black (Lezlie dress) was the one I was talking about. Re: the polka dots, I totally understand not wanting to have to wear a strapless bra!

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @caseface5 that dress is super cute!! You can tell you were way too squished in that second top.  It looks like the fabric had no give. I agree with @swazzle's advice for the pants. 
  • Options
    @caseface5 Omg I adore that Papermoon dress! Please send it to me for my Florida trip next weekend??? It looks great on you!

• Options
    @Swazzle I was thinking about unchecking pants and I might have to. I was going to wait a bit before I order my next fix but my co-worker might be using my referral so I might not wait too long. I love the idea of getting them as a reward!

@TwoDimes it's $68. A little more than I would usually spend, but I love it so I'm keeping it!

@speakeasy14 My face says squished doesn't it? LOL. NOT COOL!

@labro Thanks I love it too! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @caseface5 - I agree with everything you kept! I love the elbow patches, and the color of that shirt in general. The Moni is definitely not a fabric with any stretch, but I'm still bummed it didn't fit you because it feels so nice on your skin! But I think you in that dress is the real winner!

• Options
    @caseface5 - LOVE what you kept! I especially love the sweater. I'm a sucker for elbow patches. I HATE smushed boobs. 

• Options
    @caseface5  - Love everything you kept, especially the sweater and the dress!  The sweater is just fun and the dress looks stunning!
  • Options
    @relliotts yes come back and show us what we got, especially if you're unsure of anything
  • Options
    @relliotts Those sound so pretty! Can you share some photos from Pinterest of some of the pieces?

• Options
    labro said:
    @relliotts Those sound so pretty! Can you share some photos from Pinterest of some of the pieces?
    I edited my post and added pics.  Sorry some of them are so big!
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • Options
    @relliotts - Oh man, if that sweater is super soft I'd be all over that! It looks so comfy!

• Options
    That cardigan looks like the comfiest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Ok, here we go..(sorry for the dirty mirror and room... My closet flooded, so all of my shoes and clothes are living on the floor/chair/desk until the landlord gets it fixed)

Pixley Polly Abstract Chevron Tie Waist Tunic, styled a couple different ways. Pretty sure this is a keeper:

Just Black Amira Ankle Zip Skinny Jeans and Sweet Grey Cowl Neck Knit Pullover. Jeans are a definite keeper, and I'm leaning that way on the top too. It's different than what I'd usually wear but it's soooo comfy and I need to add more decent casual stuff to my wardrobe.

Just Black Jeans with the RD Style Open Drape Cardigan. Oh my goodness ladies.... If you ever get this sweater, do. Not. Let. It. Go. So soft and comfy!

And lastly, the only piece I don't like, the Moon Lauri Zipper Detail Sweater. I was hoping for something a bit looser and more tunic-like, but this is tight and fits awkwardly in the arms. It doesn't fit at all if I zip the zippers all the way. If I keep everything else, it's actually cheaper to just keep this too, so I'm sort of leaning in that direction. I've posted it to a couple buy/sell/trade boards. I have until 2/5 to decide what I'm going to do.

I'd love your thoughts!
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    @relliotts - I really love everything on you! I actually just got that cardigan in my most recent Fix and it looks terrible on me. 

• Options
    I think it all looks great! I love that cardigan! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @relliotts - I actually really love the last sweater on you--I think it flatters your figure really nicely.  But flattering does not equal =/= comfort, and if the sleeves are too tight feeling then that would be a no-go for me too...tight sleeves are the worst!  Love everything else...that cardigan looks super comfy, and I love the colors in the first top!
  • Options
    @relliotts - Yea, I think every single one of those items looks awesome on you. Sorry I'm not more help, other than two thumbs up!

• Options
    I got my 20th Fix over the weekend and it's probably my worst one ever. I don't even have pictures. I was/am so disappointed because I had really been looking forward to it. The note from my stylist was so impersonal and barely filled half of the card. I don't even know if I'm going to keep anything because I really won't wear any of it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards