Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @PamBeesly524 - Apparently I'm a weirdo, because the pink shirt is my favorite out of everything. And I don't even like pink! I just love how it fits you. But the dress is a definite YES, and I hope you're able to find some new Spring stuff soon!

• I have a fix coming on Friday HOPEFULLY I get it before I head to the airport. From the app, everything looks awesome and the prices don't seem too outrageous. 

I really love the look of the last two items. I am curious what color the jeans are too. The dress I'm not too sure on, but I'll be sure to post pictures most likely next week.
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 - Soo........ Now I might need to schedule a fix because that dress looks like it would be right up my alley. The cardigan looks beautiful, especially if it's that color!

• @caseface5 argh, your fix looks awesome! I'm so jealous of your prices... I love the last shirt - I bet it will look amazing on you! I also like the subtle pattern on the dress. I wonder what color the pants will be?
  • @GoldenPenguin Cute! Love that maxi and although I put no shoes on mine, those sneakers look really cute!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @GoldenPenguin - Your Fix looks super promising.  Can't wait for your AW!
  • caseface5 said:
    @GoldenPenguin Cute! Love that maxi and although I put no shoes on mine, those sneakers look really cute!!
    I'm actually REALLY excited about the sneakers! I think they'll be so cute for summer outfits :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin That maxi is so cute and I love the floral stuff! I'm dying for some new floral tops.
  • I got my fix yesterday! Everything fits and it's very possible it might be a 5/5. I will try it all on again when I get back from Chicago to make the final decision, but for now here are pictures!

This is the cardigan, the tank, and the pants. The leggings are a tad long, but otherwise fit great. 

Here is the tank without the cardigan (please excuse the blue bra)

Next was the dress (Again, please ignore the socks. I thought I got a picture without them but I guess I didn't)

It's a little more form fitting than I usually go, but it's so comfy and I think it's a great spring/summer dress. 

Last was the necklace

It's okay, and not too expensive. I think I could wear it with a few different things to dress them up.

Overall I was very happy with this fix! All the clothes are my style, they all fit great and the prices are in a good place too. If I get all 5, it will be cheaper than my last fix where I only bought 2 things. I'm going to be sure to praise the stylist when I write the reviews. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 definitely a 5/5! I knew that halter was going to look great on you - I love it! Can you hem the leggings or get them hemmed somewhere?
  • @caseface5 - Awesome fix! I agree, keep it all!

• @caseface5 awesome fix! I really love that cardigan!
  • Thanks!! @PamBeesly524 I could get them hemmed for sure. I was also going to see how they looked rolled too. Right now I am just starting to wear skinny legs (jeans or leggings) without boots, so I have to see how I want to wear them. 
    friends tv show funy
  • I love the shoes and maxi, @GoldenPenguin .  I kind of like the skirt, but it isn't as WOW as the maxi.  I love the maxi on you.
  • @GoldenPenguin I love the shoes and the maxi! The shirt/skirt combo is really cute, but if you're not comfy then I wouldn't keep them either.
    friends tv show funy
  • @CocoBellaF - Thanks! I don't HATE the skirt, but just like you said, there's no "WOW." 

@caseface5 - Thank you :) The shoes are really comfy. They need a little breaking in, but so far, so good! I'm looking forward to wearing them down in Savannah! 

*******************************************************************************************

• @GoldenPenguin love love love the maxi on you! I like the white top but not if it's tight on your neck.  The skirt is pretty, and I like the way it looks on you with the shirt tucked.
  • @GoldenPenguin love love love the maxi on you! I like the white top but not if it's tight on your neck.  The skirt is pretty, and I like the way it looks on you with the shirt tucked.
    I might end up trying the white top on again with jeans or something. It's not a stretchy material at all, so I think part of it is that it's really tight across the boobs, which is uncomfortable for me. 

• @GoldenPenguin - I agree with the masses.. Not a big fan of the shirts - the white one is ok but nothing special. The maxi and shoes are AWESOME and I personally like the skirt, but not as much as that maxi!
  • @Swazzle - I like the sandals, the chambray, and the last dress (WHOA!!).  I wish the first shirt had fit you better, it's cute.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle Holy shit you look INCREDIBLE in that last dress! I really wish it was in your budget because it is seriously AMAZING!!

Not sure how I feel on chambray? I'm not a big fan of the material but the shirt looks really flattering on you and fits you nicely. I guess I am iffy and if I didn't want to lose my $20 I guess I would buy it?

No on leopard print shoes...except I really like the style! ARGH!

And I agree with you on everything else. That's such a bummer with that other dress because it would make a great summer outfit!

• @swazzle - That's too bad about the dress. Could you give up the shoes and chambray shirt and then (maybe) be able to afford the dress? It just looks so good on you!
    I gave SF a rest too since we were trying to pay down some things, but I'm getting a box next week! Can't wait!

• @beachyone15 - I'm definitely only going to keep one thing and I'm leaning towards the chambray shirt. I've wanted one for a really long time, it's the dark pockets that are throwing me off but I think that's a part of StitchFix: trying things out of your comfort zone. That's the direction I'm leaning in right now at least! 

• @swazzle - I love the shoes, and I'm not even a leopard print fan, so that says something. I absolutely love the front of the chambray shirt, but I'm not huge on the back. I think you look really cute in it, though. 

I also give the dress a WOWZA! I dunno about 128 bucks though.

• @Swazzle agree with Al, I hate leopard print but those shoes are cute! I also love the pricey dress and I think the chambray shirt is cute.. That first shirt is a big fat no... It looks like something beetlejuice would wear.
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @swazzle olive is definitely your color, that dress looks amazing on you.  I don't like the pockets of the chambray top, but otherwise think it fits you really well.  I like the shoes, but I also like animal prints.  The striped top could have been cute if the stripes weren't all over. The blue dress makes your boobs really stand out, but not worth it if you're not comfortable in it.  --- so I think only get the olive dress or get the chambray top. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards