Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

All inclusive or not?

Hi girls! this is my first time here and i just wanted to ask the ones that got married and used an all inclusive place (reception venue, caterer,photographer, dj, cake) if they thought that it was a good idea and if they would do it again. Thanks in advance! 

Re: All inclusive or not?

• Options
    Yes!!! It made it so so easy to have everything all done in one place...especially if you like what they got.  We had ceremoney, decor, recep, cater, and cake all done by venue and it was amazing!! I was picky on the photographer though, I had to have a specific on...other than that I completly reccomend!
  • Options
    I'm doing a venue that's almost all inclusive.  It made a lot of things really simple and easy but I had to compromise a bit on choice.  I saved a lot of money because I don't have to rent tables, plates, glasses, ect.  My ceremony, cocktail hour and reception will all be at the same spot.  I had to settle a little on the menu; they had a set menu at certain prices, so there was no sitting down with a caterer and picking out different meals that we liked.  We are also more limited on drinks because we have to order everything through them.  They are still willing to work with us and give us our choices but we get the $10 corkage fee on each bottle of wine and they're the ones who have to make our signature drinks, ect (that's more to do with their restaurant and liquor license).  All in all, we saved a lot of time and a little money doing the all inclusive thing.  Talk to the venue you're looking at and ask them about all the particular, unique things you had in mind.  See if they're able/willing to let you do them.
  • Options
    such a great question! I'm in the same boat, and I wasn't quite sure if it would  be better but this hellps out alot. Initally the whole package sounds expensive. What is a good price per a person? I was looking at one that I love for 250$ but it includes: My choice of food, all the linens, chairs, and tables, DJ where we get to pick the music, bride and groom overnight stay in the sweet, lighting, open bar, cake, day cooridnator, and facility rental. Is that a good deal, which is probably everthing execpt flowers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards