Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Planner Gift

I am stumped as what little thank-you gift to get my wedding planner. I've even been thinking about just doing a gift card somewhere, but have no idea where. Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated! Help! Thanks!

Re: Wedding Planner Gift

• Unless your wedding planner was just OUTSTANDING, you really don't have to get a wedding planner anything.  She was just doing her job.  You paid her....that's the thank you.
  • I agree with the fact that if the planner is getting paid, they don't need a gift. If it's a family member or friend doing it for free, then yes a gift would be appropriate.
  • We did not do a gift.
  • I was wondering the same thing - my wedding planner is a friend who is doing it for free, and I'd like to get her something really nice. Perhaps a day at the spa?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My wedding planner was amazing so I wanted to let her know, so I wrote her a Thank You note with a $150 tip.   This was a way to let her know that she exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond her call of duty.  When I reflected on everything she did, she truly paid for her self and more.  BTW her name is Tori from Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners just in case anyone is getting married in Hawaii
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards