New Jersey

Videographers?

My FI and I have both taken video production courses while in high school and could totally edit our own wedding video.  In fact, I would prefer to.  The places we have looked at are all the same.  Bride reads letter from groom.  Groom reads letter from bride, Not our style. I want to create a video that is totally ours.  Problem is we cannot find a videographer so far that will just shoot and give us the raw footage.  One offered all the footage on a DVD but that is no good for editing.   Does anyone know a videographer that will shoot the wedding and give us the cards the wedding was shot on? Thanks!

Re: Videographers?

• Ours is doing that for us! Contact Delia studios in Perth Amboy. We're working with Jose. He will be providing the RAW video to us :)
  • Do you know how he will deliver the raw footage? Having the raw footage to look at and raw files to be able to edit are 2 different things.

• Rock Life Studios offer the raw footage. You can probably hire him for one of his lowest packages and also buy the raw footage as an add on.  He gives it to you on a harddrive.

Also worth noting that I saw earlier on FB he is running a summer special for $500 off his packages.  We hired him and his work speaks for itself. You wouldn't be disappointed with him at all. 
  • Delia will provide it on an external hard drive. We are providing our own to alleviate the extra cost
  • Thanks! Hoping one of them will work out.  It has been really hard finding someone who will just shoot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards