Wedding Invitations & Paper

places to order ceremony programs/menu cards etc besides WPD??

I'm trying to find a ceremony program template I like but can't find one on weddingpaperdivas that I'm super into (we used them for the STDs and invites and we're really happy with them). Any recommendations for other places that people have used? Preferably online, as Paper Source told me they're not sure they could get them done in time for my oct. 3 wedding (I'm still working out the details of the ceremony so they won't be ready soon!)
thanks for the help!

Re: places to order ceremony programs/menu cards etc besides WPD??

• Vistaprint.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • JediElizabethJediElizabeth member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    Check Etsy if you want more design options. There are lots and lots to choose from, and you can get many of them to just do the graphic design for you, and then copy & paste it into VistaPrint to print. 

I ordered the graphic design for my invitations, save the dates, etc. on a Sunday, got the PDFs the next day, and was able to get the final product from Vistaprint within about a week (even having chosen the cheapest, longest shipping time).

Good luck!

(edited for clarity)
  • I'm ordering everything through vistaprint and they are all designed by myself.
    11/21/2012 - Chapter 1: The Text
    10/23/2014 - Chapter 2: The Proposal
    11/21/2015 - Chapter 3: The Wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • julieanne912julieanne912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    Another vote for an Etsy template.  They're usually very reasonably priced.  If you didn't want to do Vistaprint, I learned FedEx Office does nice printing of whatever you want for pretty inexpensive.  I used them to do my inserts for my invitation and I brought in my own paper that I bought at Hobby Lobby, versus using theirs.
    Married 9.12.15
  • Vista Print.  So inexpensive.  Totally worth it.  I even made a mistake on my invitations, and they are reprinting them for free!  

• I ordered through Etsy. I ended up purchasing templates and filling in the information and printing it myself.

• julieanne912 suggested send them to FedEx (I think even UPS and Staples have this service, too) for the actual printing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards