Attire & Accessories Forum

Help! Having trouble deciding what style of shoes and accessories to wear with my wedding dress.

My fiancé and I are getting married in the Cayman Islands in December and I am having trouble deciding what style of shoes and accessories would go perfect with my dress.  I need to purchase my shoes by the middle of September because my first fitting is in October.  Any suggustions will be greatly appreciated!

Lisa C.

Re: Help! Having trouble deciding what style of shoes and accessories to wear with my wedding dress.

• First, you should change your username so it's not your real name.  I can google you right now and find out wedding info about you.

For shoes, The first ones I pictured were similar to the ones the model is wearing.. taller heel and strappy with some bling. 

I wouldn't do a necklace at all with that neckline, and some kind of longer sparkly/blingy earrings.  Maybe a blingy bracelet on your right wrist.

I just keep thinking "bling bling" when I see that dress !
    Married 9.12.15
  • edited August 2015
    First, you should change your username so it's not your real name.  I can google you right now and find out wedding info about you.

For shoes, The first ones I pictured were similar to the ones the model is wearing.. taller heel and strappy with some bling. 

I wouldn't do a necklace at all with that neckline, and some kind of longer sparkly/blingy earrings.  Maybe a blingy bracelet on your right wrist.

I just keep thinking "bling bling" when I see that dress !

I felt the same about needing bling-y, strappy heels. My only concern would be if the wedding is being held on the beach itself.

Edited because *boxes*

• Thank you for your replies!

The wedding is not being held on the beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards