Wedding Woes

Happy, happy Thursday!!!

DH is taking tomorrow off.

The ILs confirmed they are taking the kids Saturday night. I'm getting a massage and facial while DH takes them over.  Then we're going out to dinner and seeing a Crew game.  Sunday we'll sleep in!  Next week is jam packed with crap and it'll be good going into it with some sleep.

Now I just need to figure out what we're doing today. 

Re: Happy, happy Thursday!!!

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2015
    Morning.  

DH had the shittiest of all days at work yesterday for several reasons and now we have to go make nice and be cordial at a party in 2 days. Fun times.  

It's going to be a beautiful day here.  I should open some windows.

We caught a second mouse last night.  This does not make me happy.  

• tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2015
    Does anyone need a fake ID?  Because I see they are the best. >>>>>>>

ETA:  And now it's gone and I look like a crazy person.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    t's all fun and games until you go down the steps with a cup of coffee.  Now I need to research carpet cleaners.
  • @6fsn Mean, but I chuckled.  It's like being woken up 10 minutes before your alarm by a puking dog.  Didn't happen today, but it did a few weeks ago.

Friend is in Canada for an interview, and if this goes well---she'd be moving their.  I'm so excited for her, but also a bit head-scratchy when she told me she didn't bring her portfolio to the interview when she's in technical design.  Ummmm?  I still hope for the best of course. 
  • I think we'll chance it for the beach this weekend. Looks like there may be some storms over the weekend, but based on the ever changing forecast, they're only supposed to be early morning or late evening. Wolverine will be excited - she's been asking to go for a while. 
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2015
    DH just told me that older BIL texted him late last night and is coming into town tomorrow.  Older BIL told DH that younger BIL was coming into town tonight.  Has younger BIL contacted us at all?  No.  I'm beyond even able to get irritated about that little piss ant anymore.  

The only reason it matters is that we made plans to go to a one day event on Saturday.  We're driving up and back in one day, so it's not a huge deal; it's still annoying (it's annoying that older BIL can't give more notice, but at least he told us, little BIL would've called us ON Saturday to do something ON Saturday, b/c that's just how he is.  Sorry asshole, gotta life).  DH is still going to the event and will just work everything around it.  Still, not like the little MFer just randomly decides to come from GEORGIA from today thru Tuesday and didn't know.  He just can't be bothered to call his brother, just his friends.  I'm done with him.

• My sister-friend got the job in Canada?!?  What!?!?  I'm alternately sad and thrilled. 

Also @VarunaTT:
  • I really shouldn't care.  It bothers DH though and I know it hurts his feelings, so I get all veklempt about it.  I give up trying to understand that family.  
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'm sorry v. It's hard to see someone you love being hurt. Especially by family.
  • Happy Thursday! I had a LONG list of "crap I need to get done today", but FI's Grandmother came by earlier and kidnapped me. We went to lunch, picked up the dress she is wearing to the wedding, ran by a local farm stand for some produce, and did some random shopping.

Tracking down my insurance adjuster and finding a storage unit to hold all of the furniture that won't fit when I finish moving can wait until tomorrow. I love my new family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards