New Jersey

NJ Beach Wedding, 30 guests = HELP

hi ! I'm considering a NJ Beach Wedding....30 people...nothing big!!! What are your suggestions?

Re: NJ Beach Wedding, 30 guests = HELP

• Most traditional venues will have a person requirement a lot larger than that, unless they hold many events at once.

I would try to find a nice restaurant that has banquet rooms for you to rent out.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Agreed, that's where I'm stuck. Wasn't sure if anyone has any recommendations. Would prefer beach ceremony and reception dinner. I dont need a DJ.
  • What part of down the shore are you looking?  What towns do you want to stay near?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2015
    My sister was married at the Molly Pitcher in Red Bank. It isn't on the ocean, but the hotel overlooks the Navesink river. She had 38 guests and they had several banquet rooms to choose from. We actually attended another wedding there last night and the food and views were great. You could also try calling smaller, restaurant type places that might have a small party room. My H's friend was married on the beach followed by a reception at the Gables on LBI. He had 90 guests, I'm not sure if they do smaller weddings, but might be worth a phone call. As a starting point, you may want to call different chambers of commerce or wedding coordinators to get ideas and options. Good luck!
  • I'm looking for something similar - NJ Beach area - 40-45 people. I was thinking renting out a restaurant for the evening, because it's so hard to find a venue that will accept such a small amount of people. Still looking for great restaurants though.. 
  • Try the Avenue in Long Branch.  I think they have a smaller side room. 

It's expensive but I think the Breakers in Spring Lake has small rooms. 

709 on Arnold Avenue in Pt. Pleasant Beach has a small private room upstairs & great food. 
  • KnotConciergeKnotConcierge Venue Concierge
    First Comment
    Hi ladies!

I noticed you're chatting about Jersey Shore wedding venues and I think I can help! The Knot has recently launched this amazing new service called Venue Concierge, this is a free service that helps brides like you find their dream wedding venue.

We have experts in each city that will work one on one with you and recommend gorgeous venues in your area, especially beach front venues! Kelsey is our New Jersey expert, and she would love to help you! Feel free to email her directly at kelseyo@theknot.com or head over to theknot.com/concierge for more info.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and best of luck!!

XO,
    Molly
  • Hi Molly, when I do the Venue Concierge, it just tells me it's not available for New Jersey. (also, the Knott app is not available outside the US, but I'm def getting married in the US, so if you could put that forward somewhere, that would be fab!)
  • Try checking out hotels along the shore with meeting rooms. 

• I was going to suggest the Gables on LBI too, they should be able to do a wedding your size.
  • Have you ever considered renting a house/estate.  A coworker's daughter has a similar vision and she has checked out a few homes in the Bayhead area.  You rent the home for a weekend or week and you have everything there and you get to stay in the home.  She has just booked one and her wedding has about 75 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards