Not Engaged Yet

Finally Friday!

2»

Re: Finally Friday!

• @Peaseblossom55 hugs and good vibes <3 keep us posted
  • @Peaseblossom55 I'm so very sorry to hear that. I really hope things work out. You are in my prayers!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Pleaseblossom55 I told you this already, but it needs to be said again and again. We are here for you, no matter what. Just let us know what you need. I'm sending every prayer I have for you and the baby right now.

• @Peaseblossom55 - So many hugs and so much love to you <3 

• @peaseblossom55 Oh no, you and the baby are in my thoughts, I hope everything is Ok <3

• @peaseblossom55 Lots of T&P your way. 
  • @Peaseblossom55 - You and your H are in my thoughts.  I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this.
  • @peaseblossom55 - I don't even know what to say other than my heart is breaking for you and I desperately hope everything is alright.  I will be praying for you, your husband and baby.  Whatever you need, whenever you need it, let me know.  
  • edited August 2015
    @peaseblossom55, you, your H, and the baby are in my thoughts. Hugs.
  • @peaseblossom55 I am sorry to hear that and I will be thinking of you and your peanut all weekend. <3

• @Peaseblossom55 sending every prayer for you, your baby, and your husband. I'm so sorry to hear this, please let us know what we can do. Anything at all. Hugs.
  • @Peaseblossom55 sending all of the thoughts, prayers, and hugs for you, your H, and your baby. I really hope Thursday goes better for you, and as others have said, we are all here for you <3

@jenjen047 since I had a crazy week and never responded to your post in the Monday thread, I am doing so now. Definitely not trip advisor. Here's another hint: they make cell phones, tablets, and computers. That will probably give it away in addition to the fruit logo hint. 

Unfortunately, I do not think my interview went very well. I was 100% qualified for the job description, but the manager asked me questions only semi-related to what I do and what the job description was looking for. They were questions where I at least knew of the thing he was talking about, but I had never worked on it, it was not my job to do (another team does that), and he asked very in depth questions that I didn't know the answer to. I don't have much hope that I'm going to get the job. FI made me feel better as FI was also qualified for the job based on what the description said, but I repeated some of the questions I was asked to him and FI said he didn't know the answers either, because it isn't what our jobs entail. FI also thinks that the guy was just looking for someone to pile a ton of work on and leave to their own devices without any training, which I am also not yet qualified for (I definitely still need some training depending on the task), so it's probably for the best. 

I must admit, I am kind of upset that the job description represented the job inaccurately, and it really makes me wary that I won't find another job in this field if the major companies are doing that. I am still really enjoying wedding planning, and have been helping friends with theirs, so I am seriously considering taking a certification course in that. 

• Still thinking about you, @peaseblossom55!
  • @AuroraRose41 - yup that did it haha for some reason that never crossed my mind and when you said fruit I could only think of lemons...and then I was just imagining citrus colors (hence trip advisor). Anyways, sorry to hear the interview didn't go so well. It's frustrating when jobs aren't what they are advertised as or the interviewer asks ridiculous questions. Fingers crossed for something better for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards