Wedding Reception Forum
Options

The Best Groom Surprise Performance of All time

I've been looking at Groom's Surprise performances and I found this to be the most entertaining and original.  What do you think?

[link removed by mod]

Re: The Best Groom Surprise Performance of All time

• Options
    Eh I'm not a fan. 
  • Options
  • Options
    No surprise performances at weddings are the best of all time unless Adam Levine shows up. "Performances" at weddings are pretty lame overall.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    No surprise performances at weddings are the best of all time unless Adam Levine shows up. "Performances" at weddings are pretty lame overall.
    So much this.

• Options
    No thanks.
  • Options
    I realize that you are just trying to get hits on your youtube video, but this is still ick. 
  • Options
    I didn't watch, but I'm willing to bet I would be holding back vomiting in my mouth.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    I realize that you are just trying to get hits on your youtube video, but this is still ick. 
    I use donotlink.com so it doesn't count as a hit. P.s. for those that didn't go, it is 10 minutes long. That sould tell you enough. 
  • Options
    I really hate surprise performances. Unless it is prefaced with: "Multi-Platinum record and Grammy award winning recording artist".

Why do people think it is OK to turn their guests into a captive audience?
  • Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    I really hate surprise performances. Unless it is prefaced with: "Multi-Platinum record and Grammy award winning recording artist".

Why do people think it is OK to turn their guests into a captive audience?
    Sounds like Johnny Fontane showing up at Connie Corleone's wedding in The Godfather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards