Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confessions, Judgements, UOs, etc.

Re: Confessions, Judgements, UOs, etc.

• Options
    And now I judge @MissKittyDanger for vagueknotting. 
    Plus 1 to this.

• Options
    Now all I can think is:
  • Options
    @beachyone15 I mean, that entire board is basically lame lame lame without all the fun people now. I also don't care about reminiscing on your bridal shower? Or a whole thread on stupid things your SO does?

• Options
    I would MUCH rather stay here with you girls!!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @minskat30 OMG that gif.
  • Options
    I don't have any good Knot-related ones right now, but:

I judge the bookstore/the accounting department/whoever fucked up the textbook order, so I have the wrong edition of the book for my class, there's no way to return it/sell it back (new edition joys), and the bookstore is out of stock of the correct book. Thanks, jackasses. Now I have to go online and make sure it comes with the WileyPlus online access. Jerks.
  • Options
    ooooh i was just thinking this morning we hadnt had one of these posts lately!

UO: i also hate pumpkin flavored things. and Seinfeld.

confession: i know i just posted this morning that i need to lose weight but bad food is calling my name for lunch....

confession: FI and I picked up our wedding bands last night and both wore them for about an hour last night before we decided we needed to put them far, far away so we aren't tempted. 

II: my sister doesn't want to stay at the hotel the night of my wedding (she lives about 20 minutes away). she promises to stay out as late as we want and is coming back for brunch in the morning, but it still irks me.

confession: i complain about being so busy at work, but then i browse TK/facebook for an hour or 2......oops

i judge: any newbies who just launch right in to talking about  their lives like i know what they're talking about. i don't remember how i started posting when i was new here, so it very well might have been the same and I'm just being a hypocrite. 
  • Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    @labro - i was waiting for that to come up. :) i knot on my phone a lot which auto capitalizes. i was hoping that would help.....

i also just thought of another judge/UO, but it'll probably get me flamed (im sorry in advance!): people who have tickers counting up how long you've been together/married/whatever. it just reminds me of middle school when i would deck out my AIM profile with something like this: ~~~****~~~jenjen + crush <3 6/26/14 - FoReVeR <3~~~*****~~~

ETA: i dont have a problem with counting up, i just wish it could be in larger increments, like "we've been together for 3 years!" instead of "we've been together for 3 year, 7 months, 1 week, and 3 days". 
  • Options
    @twodimes: 3 weeks and 4 days! so impressed ;)
    i also dont think its weird to still celebrate a dating anniversary, at least for now. 
  • Options
    @jenjen047 I am probably the only one that doesn't mind about the capitalization -  I actually like the way your posts look and always have to remind myself to capitalize just so everyone won't complain about it lol. 

@TwoDimes I think it's fine to still celebrate your dating anniversary! It is a great excuse to go out to dinner. We never have done anything really special on our dating anniversary besides try a new restaurant. We'll probably just continue to do that and try to do something special for our wedding anniversary- they're only 2 months apart. Both days are on the 13th and we say "Happy 13th" to each other every month- we sort of started dating on Friday the 13th so that's why H loves the day so much. 

• Options

@labro - I also hate Seinfeld. I think I mostly hate that Kramer guy. He irritates the crap out of me. But then recently I saw an episode where he was fighting a little person in a restaurant and it had me absolutely taken over with laughter. That is so far the only episode I've enjoyed, and it's probably only because I'm a terrible person.

@speakeasy14 - I was cracking up at my desk reading that OD article. I'm so glad you linked it!

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    Am I the only one who gets Usher's Confession song stuck in my head when we do these threads?

• Options
    teddygirl9teddygirl9 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2015

Confession - I am going through a bout of BSC. Like 4 acquaintances have recently gotten engaged. And here we are, going on 9.5 yrs. It will pass.

II: BF got a new car, and it's nicer than mine. So now I don't have the fancy car that we take everywhere =\ Seems like a good fwp as well.

Side note - I didn't even know fall shit was available yet

edited to appease audrewuh :):)

• Options
    Confession/judgement - A guy sat next to me in class last night and he was missing his front teeth, and he smelled like nickels.  All I could think was "how the hell are you in a graduate class?!"

I judge: the entry level guy from a completely different department who thinks it is completely acceptable to approach me and ask me to do things for him. 

I judge: all the knottie12345678901. 99% of the time I roll my eyes at their posts.

UO:  I will continue drinking my coconut coffee through December.

This is oddly specific and I throw shade in your general direction.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    audrewuh said:
    Confession/judgement - A guy sat next to me in class last night and he was missing his front teeth, and he smelled like nickels.  All I could think was "how the hell are you in a graduate class?!"

I judge: the entry level guy from a completely different department who thinks it is completely acceptable to approach me and ask me to do things for him. 

I judge: all the knottie12345678901. 99% of the time I roll my eyes at their posts.

What do nickels even smell like? Does all currency smell different?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    audrewuh said:

What do nickels even smell like? Does all currency smell different?
    He smelled like 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    I judge my CW who is throwing her daughter a 21st birthday party that is double the budget of my wedding and I hear her haggling on the phone with vendors asking for prices that are insanely low the norm around here. Like she asked $10/pp for open bar, literal LOL.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @labro - I also dislike Seinfeld. @Swazzle is the minority.

@lavenderfields13 and @jenjen047 I feel you on the capitalization thing. 

Completely Rational Irritation:
    Spell my fucking UN correctly, people. I'm not just looking at you, @mrskittydanger. It's a "U" not an "N" in the second letter. 

Confession: I am the biggest hypocrite because I spent a year and a half misspelling @eilis1228's name. But then I apologized profusely because it's bullshit. 

I +1 the judge on MKD, and I'm hopeful she'll own up to it because I want to feel like a nice lady.

Confession: I'm WFH again today because I'm way too lazy and feel too overwhelmed to put on real clothes before noon. 

• Options
    @TwoDimes - H and I still acknowledge our dating anniversary. We don't do gifts or anything but we use it as an excuse for a fancy meal out! 

@AlPacina - That's a great episode hahaha I watched it when it was on recently too. 

@teddygirl9 - Have you talked to your BF about things? How old are you guys? Sorry if you've explained this all before. 

• Options
    I'm judging married people who celebrate their dating anniversaries. You are MARRIED! This is just sooo much bigger than anything else you could possibly recognize.

@jenjen047 I think there are other tickers out there that are longer term (like 12 years) but they still track weeks and days. ;)

@buddysmom80 I am also judging your CW. Wtf????

I think pennies smell different too but nickels and dimes smell metallic to me, a metallic money smell so I totally get saying someone smelled like nickels. Except I'd probably just say he smelled like metal.

• Options

God dammit I'm super busy at work right now but I just had to comment @southernpeach89 you really put your purse on a bathroom floor?!? I would never- I put that shit on my lap.

I have a double whammy for guys....not only do I hate pumpkin spice items, I hate coffee. I can't even do coffee flavored ice cream.

@labro As a Masshole with standard road rage, I applaud your decisions this morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards