Chit Chat

Friday Funnies

One thing that drives me nuts is when someone accidentally e-mails a distribution list. Then 15 people start replying to the entire distribution list with variations of "please stop replying to the distribution list."

Well... that just happened. And one person (a young employee, possibly a temp) replied-all with a very inappropriate (for work) gif of someone humping a desk saying "It's Friday!"

I'm simultaneously cracking up and dying to be a fly on the wall when that person's supervisor tells her how inappropriate that was!

What's amusing you today? :) 

Re: Friday Funnies

• I am amused by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcgmnQKYz0

and I am totally going to do this to my poor dog for Halloween.

• Oh man. We had to start BCC'ing any major things, because people will hit the 'reply all' button.

Idk about 'amusing', but my boss has been on vacation all week, and coming in today for a few hours. We are getting audited and the past few stores have really shit the bed, and he will email me, and I can tell he's pissed. Anyways, we rocked this past one and he just got the info as he was walking in. So he's in a good mood now. Thank god!

• My boss has now played "Friday" by Rebecca Black and the "Cha Cha Slide" from his office today. We think the "Cha Cha Slide" one he was watching was a tutorial. I love my office.
  • My boss has now played "Friday" by Rebecca Black and the "Cha Cha Slide" from his office today. We think the "Cha Cha Slide" one he was watching was a tutorial. I love my office.
    Everybody clap your hands!

Thanks, I'm never going to get that out of my head today. 

Everybody clap your hands!

Thanks, I'm never going to get that out of my head today. 
    Neither am I
  • I work in a 30-40 person office with ONE employee restroom. Our other restroom is for street homeless to use to take showers, etc. Needless to say, we try not to use that one so we don't tie up their bathroom.

One of my co-workers just walked by me with a can of Febreze in his pocket on his way to the bathroom. I thanked him for being so thoughtful. He said, "Of course. Sometimes I go in there and I'm like *pantomiming putting on a gas mask*."

It's the little things that make me laugh by the time Friday rolls around.

• I am amused by this:

This is so strange and so hilarious. I would do this too, if my dog had a short tail.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • fyrchk said:

I work in a 30-40 person office with ONE employee restroom. Our other restroom is for street homeless to use to take showers, etc. Needless to say, we try not to use that one so we don't tie up their bathroom.

One of my co-workers just walked by me with a can of Febreze in his pocket on his way to the bathroom. I thanked him for being so thoughtful. He said, "Of course. Sometimes I go in there and I'm like *pantomiming putting on a gas mask*."

DH has bowel issues and can totally stink up a restroom multiple times a day.  He works as an electrician and sometimes needs to use clients bathrooms or he's sharing a port-a-potty with a whole construction crew. I bought him a travel size "Poo-Pourri" and a travel size Ozium that he carries at work.  The first time I met his work partner, he thanked me for that one as it made their work day much more pleasant.  We also keep Poo-Pourri in each of our bathrooms.

• fyrchk said:

I work in a 30-40 person office with ONE employee restroom. Our other restroom is for street homeless to use to take showers, etc. Needless to say, we try not to use that one so we don't tie up their bathroom.

DH has bowel issues and can totally stink up a restroom multiple times a day.  He works as an electrician and sometimes needs to use clients bathrooms or he's sharing a port-a-potty with a whole construction crew. I bought him a travel size "Poo-Pourri" and a travel size Ozium that he carries at work.  The first time I met his work partner, he thanked me for that one as it made their work day much more pleasant.  We also keep Poo-Pourri in each of our bathrooms.
    Hahahaha my H is also an electrician and also has a bowel issues. We're careful about what we eat for dinner, depending on what he's going to be doing for work the next day. I've had his coworkers call or text me angry (joking) about what I fed him. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • fyrchk said:

Hahahaha my H is also an electrician and also has a bowel issues. We're careful about what we eat for dinner, depending on what he's going to be doing for work the next day. I've had his coworkers call or text me angry (joking) about what I fed him. 
    Yeah, DH is very careful about what he eats and when.  Certain foods are strictly Friday night or Saturday foods, as he knows he will be home with a bathroom the next day. His stomach issues are the main reason that DH does all the cooking in our house.  He's so picky about what he can eat and when that I'd rather just leave that all up to him.

With the Poo-Pourri, some of his coworkers have teased him about the bathroom smelling like a forest after he uses it, but the few that worked closely with him before the poo-pourri assure them that it smelling like a forest is a huge improvement.

• OMG I'm so glad you started this thread! H and I were just at lunch and he looked at his phone and started cracking up. I asked what was going on. Apparently Brad sent out a mass text to all his friends saying, "Hi everyone, I appreciate all of your concern, but no I will not be leaving Crazypants and/or calling off the wedding." 

I don't think he was joking. 
    OMG! Details if you get them!
  • Last week I was told that my Pandora station was inappropriate. No one could hear it - my boss asked me what I was listening to. 

Today my sports talk radio is "intimidating". 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I am amused by this:

This is so strange and so hilarious. I would do this too, if my dog had a short tail.
    Isn't it though?? It popped up in my Facebook feed and I instantly knew my poor little nub tail puppy was destined to wear it.

• OMG I'm so glad you started this thread! H and I were just at lunch and he looked at his phone and started cracking up. I asked what was going on. Apparently Brad sent out a mass text to all his friends saying, "Hi everyone, I appreciate all of your concern, but no I will not be leaving Crazypants and/or calling off the wedding." 

Wait, did I miss a new development in the saga of Brad? Or were so many of his friends encouraging him to leave crazypants that he felt the need to send a mass text just to shut everyone down?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Wait, did I miss a new development in the saga of Brad? Or were so many of his friends encouraging him to leave crazypants that he felt the need to send a mass text just to shut everyone down?
    lol No, nothing new has gone on that we're aware of, and H hasn't talked to Brad in a while, so to us this text was out of the blue. We're assuming that Brad's other friends have been trying to talk him out of marrying this girl. Which doesn't surprise me. But I would be surprised if he ends up not marrying her, because they seem like the perfect level of angry/nuts/rude to be great for each other. 
  • I am amused by this:

Isn't it though?? It popped up in my Facebook feed and I instantly knew my poor little nub tail puppy was destined to wear it.
    My parents have a boxer! This is totally happening... 
  • I just got out of a meeting that was scheduled for 1 hour but ended up being 3 1/2 hours long... At some point I let out a VERY audible sigh. At which point my boss started laughing and said "Okay, that's the sign we've gone on too long. You're usually the one with the straightest face." And with that, the meeting wrapped up. I feel so powerful! (but exhausted)

lol No, nothing new has gone on that we're aware of, and H hasn't talked to Brad in a while, so to us this text was out of the blue. We're assuming that Brad's other friends have been trying to talk him out of marrying this girl. Which doesn't surprise me. But I would be surprised if he ends up not marrying her, because they seem like the perfect level of angry/nuts/rude to be great for each other. 
    Oh, Brad. And I really do hope they go through with this wedding, just so we can keep watching the train wreck vicariously through you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2015
    This is amusing me.

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2015/08/sarah-palin-interview-donald-trump

ETA:  I'm on pins / needles for future Brad updates.

Oh, Brad. And I really do hope they go through with this wedding, just so we can keep watching the train wreck vicariously through you.
    Also so that they remove themselves from the market so they can't ruin the lives of any potential future mates... As an aside: I love being able to be bitchy to people I don't know - it's so liberating!
    I have officially gone back through and brushed up on all the Brad drama and am in complete agreement with these statements.

• At my last job the CEO did that, emailed his secretary with everyone else in the CC box from a reply all fail.  His email was "Story Time!!!" and it became a big job with a bunch of us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards